SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **Auction** One of a Kind Prototype SIG-Sauer pistol
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Auction** One of a Kind Prototype SIG-Sauer pistol Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Congrats 12131.
Us locals can come & ogle when it comes in, right?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 4556 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it couldn't rest in SIG's corporate museum, then I can't think of a more fitting home for it than with 12131.

Congrats Q!

Posts: 997 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Best and fairest auction I've ever seen.

Thank you Para for hosting this on The Forum.

And good life to the rest. Wink

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 7227 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Thank you to Para for hosting this most epic auction.

Thank you to waynewash for making this exclusive to sigForum and having faith it would find a good home on these boards.

Congrats to 12131. This one of a kind pistol is going to a good home. I'm also looking forward to a review from you once you get it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3731 | Location: Pikeville, NC | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Congrats 12131.

What a great find and happy ending.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 2386 | Location: Winston-Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

This is just one of the reasons that I love this forum.

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 209 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Congrats 12131, Glad it went your way. Smile Smile Mr. P228 Big Grin

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 1960 | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Congrats 12131 (aka Mr P228 on this forum) Smile

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve

Posts: 1943 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
What a unique pistol, and it couldn't have found a better home!

In the grand scheme of things, I would rather have this than paying 10k+ for a 3" Python, of which there were hundreds of examples made.

Posts: 2064 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
I'm anxiously awaiting the report and first thoughts/impressions!!! Congrats my man

Posts: 155 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
If I had to call this one, I would have picked the winner. I regularly drool over his collection of 228 pistols.

The 228 was the first pistol I ever bought, and even much before that, from when I was old enough to shoot handguns, I wanted a 228.

Glad he won it, I cannot think of a better person to appreciate this unique pistol.

Congrats. Not post some more pics with the rest of your collection so I can drool some more.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 31264 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your winning bid. You have made the members of this forum proud. And to Para thank you for the professional way it was conducted. Always proud to be a member here.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 2436 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love someday to have a 228 but if I ever had questions of any kind about it I'd certainly ask 12131 first.

This and the other thread explaining about it were the best threads I've read on ANY forum, gun or not. Very, very fun read.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Posts: 366 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to 12131 and Waynewash and thanks to Para. This was just a great thing.

Posts: 841 | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
Picture of Pale Horse
posted Hide Post
This thread and the original were fun to follow. Glad to see this gun went to a proper home and to someone who will appreciate it fully. Congratulations 12131 and thank you Waynewash for bringing this one of a kind piece to this forum.

And of course thank you to Para for the way to handled this from start to finish.

Georgia Carry Member Calguns Foundation Member Second Amendment Foundation Member NRA Lifetime Member

Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets. -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 11674 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoola Amigo (12131)...you done good! But lets not leave bcereuss feeling bad at all, it was fair auction, and both bidders put up some very impressive numbers $$$.

Posts: 2659 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pistol on the way to 12131, hope he likes it. Much thanks to Dave for doing the transfer.

Posts: 73 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kelleytoons:
I would love someday to have a 228 but if I ever had questions of any kind about it I'd certainly ask 12131 first.

This and the other thread explaining about it were the best threads I've read on ANY forum, gun or not. Very, very fun read.

Well said. The same here, i belong to no other forum other than this and i am proud to be part of it. Heck i dont even use facebook! Para, 12131 and all the members here make this the greatest place for many of us online. Thanks Waynesash for the original post and the chance for us all to follow this thread till its final happy ending!

Posts: 442 | Registered: September 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by waynewash:
Pistol on the way to 12131, hope he likes it. Much thanks to Dave for doing the transfer.

Happy to oblige.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 24145 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post