SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I really didn't want the yogurt
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I really didn't want the yogurt Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

Got a glass, two cubes and some Eagle Rare.

Bourbon is better for you, lowers the blood pressure.

According to my Doctor it will also RAISE your HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol that cleans your veins and arteries).

Find a new doctor. Wink

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
The little containers that are hooked together, you know, you just snap them apart?

You're supposed to snap them off in pairs and then separate them Razz

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14183 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I have a term for that - Mushrooming.

Starts out with a seemingly insignificant task and it turns into a multilevel clusterfuck.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

According to my Doctor it will also RAISE your HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol that cleans your veins and arteries).

Find a new doctor. Wink

Are you NUTS ! ! ! Why would I want to replace a doctor wise enough to suggest a touch of Scotch in the evening to settle the nerves and give my HDL a bit of a boost.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5646 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Find a new doctor. Wink

Are you NUTS ! ! ! Why would I want to replace a doctor wise enough to suggest a touch of Scotch in the evening to settle the nerves and give my HDL a bit of a boost.

Touchy subject. A doctor that Rx's scotch over bourbon isn't all bad. How does he feel about cigars?

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finally, get the water and the yogurt cleaned up. Take the bucket outside and dumped it, right on the dog I didn't see.

Would have saved a lot of grief for both you and the dog if you had just let him come in and clean the floor up. Wink

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post