SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you do drugs maybe you should pay your water bill online
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you do drugs maybe you should pay your water bill online Login/Join 
posted
At least they did not park in police only parking. Here is the link:

http://www.nola.com/northshore...ml#incart_river_home

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Sucks to be stupid.

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
wtf is "green marijuana"?

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So the police "detected a smell" and then went rifling through the men's truck? Sounds like a bs excuse to search their vehicle.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
wtf is "green marijuana"?
Harvested but not yet dried.
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So the police "detected a smell" and then went rifling through the men's truck? Sounds like a bs excuse to search their vehicle.
It's called "probable cause", as if you didn't already know that.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
This is almost as dumb as the Cops episode I saw earlier this week. Rocket surgeon was transporting a fully grown MJ plant in the back of an open pick-up truck and was driving down a busy street.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
This is almost as dumb as the Cops episode I saw earlier this week. Rocket surgeon was transporting a fully grown MJ plant in the back of an open pick-up truck and was driving down a busy street.

it wasnt his truck! or his pants! he was in the truck cause he put on his friends pants with the keys to the truck and didnt know the plant in the back was MJ.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

quote:

To clarify, I don't believe that they actually smelled anything. I believe that the cops were fishing.

But whatever, I won't lose any sleep over it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It ain't called skunk for nothing.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I beleive in this case "green marijuana" means they smelled the actual bud, not smoke. Hi grade weed stinks like hell and doesn't have to be burned to put off a detectable odor.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
f
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Sucks to be stupid.

This!

But on the plus side of things, we're learning who the pot heads are here.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Quote from the article"I'd like to take this opportunity to issue a PSA (public service announcement)," (Sheriff)Sticker said in a news release. "The city of Mandeville offers the convenient option of paying your utility bills online."

Posts: 6393 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
Quote from the article"I'd like to take this opportunity to issue a PSA (public service announcement)," (Sheriff)Sticker said in a news release. "The city of Mandeville offers the convenient option of paying your utility bills online."

Dumb ass criminals like these birds likely do not bank on line & deal in cash only.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
A while back a fellow burglarized a grow in Denver and put a large number of plants in the trunk of his car.

A deputy smelled it as he drove past (some 60+ miles from the unknown-about burglary) and that was the PC for the stop.

The smell was unmistakeable when I puled up even before the trunk was opened.

No fishing involved, just another version of "plain view".

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

quote:

To clarify, I don't believe that they actually smelled anything. I believe that the cops were fishing.

But whatever, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Uncured weed reeks to high heavens. I believe it without argument.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sucks to be stupid.

I have read that marijuana stunts your brain during the years of development which is to the mid 20's or so.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Sucks to be stupid.

I have read that marijuana stunts your brain during the years of development which is to the mid 20's or so.

You’ll grow titties too Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Even if it's inside a secured car, windows up and everything?

Perhaps they left the windows down. Or maybe I don't really care. Not worth arguing about in any case.

ETA:
quote:
Originally posted by john1:

The smell was unmistakeable when I puled up even before the trunk was opened.

No fishing involved, just another version of "plain view".

Well alrighty then. I was wrong.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Sucks to be stupid.

I smoked the shit out of weed from my mid teens into my mid 20's. I am talking truck loads of ganga. I find that 90% percent of the people I encounter in life are complete dipshits which begs the question, what the fuck were they on Eek

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Even if it's inside a secured car, windows up and everything?

Perhaps they left the windows down. Or maybe I don't really care. Not worth arguing about in any case.

Yes, an ounce of potent fresh weed will stink through the bag, through the console and through the car doors if the cops walked right next to it.