SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mansfield OH Gun Show, July 11-12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mansfield OH Gun Show, July 11-12 Login/Join 
posted
The Mansfield OH Gun Show returns to the Richland County Fairgrounds Jul. 11-12! Saturday 9-4 and Sunday 9-3. 175 tables of quality arms, ammo and sporting equipment. Admission is just $6. 12 and under free. Free admission if you join the NRA or renew a membership at the show. Please not that we must comply with state regs on COVID-19: social distancing, directional aisles, etc. Masks are recommended but not currently (as this is being written) required. Special show hours for at-risk population: Sunday, 9-10. More info at

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For fuck's sake

God almighty, make me king, make me king for just one month. Thirty days, that's all I'll need. Mad

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those wondering, yes the show is still on. And yes, the building is air conditioned. And yes, attendance is optional.

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post