SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Drummer Is At The Wrong Gig
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Drummer Is At The Wrong Gig Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

Or, "What if Peter Townshend had been a drummer?"

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
LOL ... thanks for the smile

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Boy went full Chris Farley.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Oldie but goodie. Big Grin

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I actually enjoyed that! The band is tight! Even though Billy Gibbons plays (mostly) a Les Paul, and this guitar player is playing a Stratocaster.

Don't overlook the drummer's place in a band, especially a three-piece. If the drummer is off, the whole thing goes off the rails. This guy not only nails it, but he makes a show of it, to boot.

What surprises me is that with all the gymnastic gyrations he's doing, he's still a pretty hefty guy. You'd think with all the calories that kind of playing takes, he'd be as thin as Ginger Baker.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol...reminds me of Rainn Wilson in The Rocker

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That was amazing! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
That drummer was on season 8 of The Office for one episode, I just watched it last night!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
His name is Steve Moore.
He is known as the Mad Drummer.
If you can, check out his DVD.
It is awesome, funny, and he is very talented.

Here is his website:
http://www.maddrummerinc.com/mdhome.htm

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
That was friggin' hilarious

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
That was great. A good laugh to start the evening. Very talented.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If I could, I'd drum just like that.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never get tired of watching that. The first time I saw him he was referred to as the human version of "Animal" from Sesame Street LOL. Thanks for putting it up, I'd forgotten about him.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Every girl's crazy about the twirling drum stick guy!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
"I got blistahs on my fingahs!"

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
He moonlights as a hibachi chef at a Japanese steak house.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of Animal from the Muppets on the drums. Big Grin

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Mick Fleetwood could go that route too.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Ah, the Mad Drummer....
If Chris Farley and Gary Busey were somehow caught up with Mick Fleetwood in a malfunctioning matter transporter instead of some mad scientist and an errant fly.....

The reason he's not skinny? Too many weeding and bah mitzvah buffets!

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Gene Krupa he is not!

Check out the video of Krupa and Buddy Rich!!!!

https://video.search.yahoo.com...5a17d0be&action=view

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post