SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Moved!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moved!! Login/Join 
posted
We got our move completed, old place sold, new place closed yesterday! Now in the southern Black Hills! Our last move ever, and ended up in a location I was last more in 1954! Took a while, and a lot of vacation trips here over the years, but now here permanently!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Been to the Black Hills several times, great place. Funny, The Black Hills look very much like the area I live in. Lots of Ponderosa pines and very dry. What are your plans?..Retired, etc...

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5317 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Congrats! We're about 2 weeks out from closing on our new house, will have 2 houses for about a week, so we'll be able to move small stuff during the week & do the heavy lifting on the weekend.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15302 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I am not the least bit jealous. Not at all. Not one bit. Never. Wink

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post