SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Slavery Party
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Slavery Party Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted
Names have power. Calling things by their proper name is important. The "Democratic Party" no longer supports democracy, if they ever did. They are actively seeking to overthrow a democratically elected President using what amounts to an administrative, bureaucratic coup.

But what should they be called? Fortunately, their own history provides a wealth of possibilities:

The Slavery Party
The KKK Party
The Lynching Party
The Jim Crow Party
The Segregation Party
The Pro-Stalin Party
The Anti-America Party
The Criminality Party

But whatever you do, stop calling them "Democrats", because they aren't.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The goal is not accuracy, nor full disclosure, but attractiveness.

I’ve recounted my theory here several times, that back in the late ‘50’s-early ‘60’s, the Comminist Party USA had several problems. For one thing, a high proportion of their members were FBI agents undercover, and what marketing/PR types refer to as “high negatives.” What to do. What to do?

They decided to go incahoots with the Clinton/Kerry/Fonda doper dirtball draft dodger crowd then gaining enthusiasts. They started infiltrating the Democrat Party, since they hated LBJ, and a lot of the Democrats were left leaners anyway, an easier sell. Pretty soon, they were nominating the McGovern and McCarthy types, gradually taking over party leadership slots, and the name of an established party. Who ever hears of Communist Party USA anymore? Those guys are done. The God Damned Commies are all Democrats now!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
The Communist Party.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The Enemy.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Up until 1865, then they supported the KKK, then in 20th century - supported segregation & opposed civil rights. Don't believe the lie about the "party switch", there never was a switch, the dems are same now as they were 150yrs ago.

quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
It has been my understanding, and I could be wrong, that the Democratic Party was the supporter of slavery in the mid-1800s ... especially in the South.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Communists United National Treason Society.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"The democrats haven't been this mad since the republicans freed all their slaves".

Always like telling democrats that.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
"The democrats haven't been this mad since the republicans freed all their slaves".

Always like telling democrats that.

Taht's comedy gold!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
The Communist Party.

Yes sir. Been that way for 40+ years.

Posts: 20075 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

It took me second, but I got it

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

It took me second, but I got it

Perfect

Posts: 5127 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Names are important. That's why liberals call themselves "progressives" now. You can hate a liberal, but what kind of a monster hates "progress?"
Wink

Next time someone self-announces "I'm a progressive", tell them, "so you're a a liberal". See how that goes.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
Names are important. That's why liberals call themselves "progressives" now. You can hate a liberal, but what kind of a monster hates "progress?"
Wink

Next time someone self-announces "I'm a progressive", tell them, "so you're a a liberal". See how that goes.
As I remind some of my wife's wingnut liberal friends who like to play word games, you can 'progress' backwards more easily than forwards on many issues.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's the Democrat party, not Democratic. Nothing democratic about them. Common error, though.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
Wink

Actually, that’s a perversion of the word “liberal” which used to be used and mean what we should all strive to be.

The founders were liberals. They favored liberty, worked hard to achieve as much as possible, risking everything to do so.

As often happens, the very positive aura of this concept was gradually assumed by phonies anxious for approval while the real liberals bickered amongst themselves over trivialities and small details.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post