SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Coffee-flavored candy, anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coffee-flavored candy, anyone? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted
My goodness!

One of the ladies here at work just handed me a couple of these Coffee Candy packets.

If you like coffee, I suspect you'll like these. A little sweet, and ridiculously smooth.

I haven't tried the Espresso or Latte versions (yet), but I'm an instant fan of the Coffee version.

Enjoy!

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Is it just flavor? Or do they have the caffeine in them too?

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Find yourself some chocolate covered expresso beans...yummy!

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Got some of those Coffee Candy in the OP, really liked them.

Will have to try to find some of the other flavors to try.

They say "Made with coffee" but not specifically how much caffeine is in them.

Personally, not a fan of chocolate coffee beans, so these are great.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Find yourself some chocolate covered expresso beans...yummy!

I'm not sure about the caffeine content in the candy, Jester, but mutedblade is on it with the [dark] chocolate covered espresso beans. LOVE those things!

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
We have a bowl full of them that has not been touched in a while. My wife loved them at first but then got tired of them.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He** to the no on coffee flavored candy!!! Ugh!!

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post