SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could Trump lose the 2020 election to Michelle Obama?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Could Trump lose the 2020 election to Michelle Obama? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

If Superman and Batman got into a fight, who would win?
Chuck Noris

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

If Superman and Batman got into a fight, who would win?
Chuck Noris

Ah-nold would smash all!

Geez OP, don’t give her the damn idea. That’s the last fucking thing in the world we need right now.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It’s not exactly a new concept. The left has been tossing this football around for a while.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
The ONLY chance she stands at nomination would be in a brokered convention, and ALL bets are off if that happens.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
It’s not exactly a new concept. The left has been tossing this football around for a while.

Yar, it's an idea they been floating around for a while.

The Pentagon has plans for fighting Canada, should they ever invade. It's silly, and not likely to ever happen, but that doesn't mean you don't come up with a plan. What harm is a little political war-gaming?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
If the winner of the Democrat nomination chose her as the VP running mate might that not solve the late start and money issues? Say a Bloomberg/Obama ticket?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I still do not believe she could win.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I think the idea is preposterous. The vision in my head of Michael Reynolds competing against Donald Trump in a presidential debate makes me laugh.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I still do not believe she could win.

I agree. I'll go further and say I don't think she'd accept a VP ticket position. The Obamas have been very quiet. I think there's a lot of sleeping dogs that they want to let lie.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post