SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Free download of All 5 volumes of The Machine Gun by George Chinn Lt.Col. USMC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free download of All 5 volumes of The Machine Gun by George Chinn Lt.Col. USMC Login/Join 
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted
Link.

If anyone is interested.
It's in pdf format and has a ton of info

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely an interesting set. I have it in hard cover and it was not cheap.

Probably the most comprehensive coverage of the machine gun (almost all of them) in the world. I am sure it was when published.

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I downloaded it this morning and have only had time to browse though it. I can see me spending lots of time reading it

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I see we have some Forgotten Weapons fans on here.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Grab them now, folks. You never know if/when the links will be pulled.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris42:
Definitely an interesting set. I have it in hard cover and it was not cheap.

Probably the most comprehensive coverage of the machine gun (almost all of them) in the world. I am sure it was when published.

Ditto,

I have a set as well,
and I'll download a set now on both my computers

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post