SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alright, who bought all of the Sig uppers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alright, who bought all of the Sig uppers? Login/Join 
posted
Just a head's up for the next few days. As usual, I opened my emails a little while ago and noticed Sig was having a sale on some of their ar-15 uppers as part of their "Six days of Sig". They had some lower end ones for only $299.00 Eek. I wanted to get one but man they went fast. Every time I tried to put one in my cart on the site, they were gone. Anyone have any luck?

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Saw that it's a smokin deal, started to jump on the 400 16 inch deal...

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked as soon as the email hit and I don't think they had many to start with. Kind of put me off when I saw like "2 available" and the email had just arrived.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
I looked 30 minutes after email and they were out of stock...

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Saw them prices on their website last night, even before their email went out. You guys should thank me that I didn't even bother buying one. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Saw them prices on their website last night, even before their email went out. You guys should thank me that I didn't even bother buying one. Big Grin

Are you sure they weren't sold out before the sale even started? Big Grin

And if you did buy one, you'd probably end up giving it to someone here anyway. Wink

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Wha? Do these uppers fit the usual lowers like Colt and Spike and PSA.?

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Take a look here for deals
https://www.rockriverarms.com/...play&category_id=753

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I think one guy got both that were "on sale."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
OK. The big one just dropped. 2-Pound MPX Chocolate Pistol.

Will supplies last?

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

2# of chocolate for $79 plus shipping?

LMFAO.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Just plain chocolate? They couldn’t have at least filled the magazines with almonds?

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is pretty pricey for having a sweet tooth.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Stupid expensive.

But hey, I guess it includes the SIG logo and unlimited RMAs until it works right.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post