SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Prana Contunuum Pants *** Winner is Old Rugged Cross
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Prana Contunuum Pants *** Winner is Old Rugged Cross Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
Sizing: I wear a 32/30 or 32/32 in Levi’s or most any other pants. I’m height weight proportionate. 5’10” and 170 lbs. IN the Prana pants I wear a 34/32.

These pants are prana 36/32 which equates to a Levi’s/any other pant as a 34/32.

Not sure if anyone here would wear these. That’s a condition of the karma. Wear them, or don’t enter.

These are different pants as the pockets are contrasting colors.

I’ll have the karmanator choose a winner on Monday, after my first day at the new job, if I’m still awake.

So I have a pair or PrAna Contuunium pants in Cumin color or now known as “embark brown”. They are amazing pants. I have seven or eight pairs. These are so comfortable. The entire inseam is gusseted. There are breathe holes for the family jewels. They are 98% cotton and 2% spandex, so they are a little stretchy, but not like your wife’s stretch pants. The knees are darted (cut in an odd way to allow full motion without binding). The ankles have a drawstring to cinch down the ankles, but that has been a useless feature for me, as I prefer to wear my pants like a man, and not a millennial as capris. Just me, not judging.

Anyways, these are up for grabs. Only condition is that you will actually wear them. They are different than what a lot of conservative people would wear. That said, I wear them daily as they are so Incredibly comfortable. My wife bought the wrong size in the waist and they aren’t returnable. She spent a shitlot of $ and I would rather give them to one of you guys than any other option.

So that said...

The Continuum Pant is a 98% organic cotton stretch pant that can do everything in your timeline. A free-range gusset and cinch belt system allow a complete range of motion that adapts easily to your needs. A cinch system at the bottom hem can be pulled tight quickly for some bouldering.
Internal waist band cinch system
Full inseam gusset
Contrast back patch pockets with zipper closure
Side stash pocket
Cinch system at bottom hem
Articulated knee darts
Print details on belt loops and pocketing
Size 33 = 32.5" (82.5cm) inseam
Standard fit
FABRIC DETAILS

98% Organic Cotton / 2% Spandex

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beancooker,

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Well, I'll be unlucky #1.

Those look like some awesome hiking pants as well as whatever else I can think of if they are that comfortable. And, that size looks to be exactly me.

Thanks for the chance!

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
In plz. Thanks for offering a Karma.

Happy Halloween!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Prana Contunuum Pants

Wow, I'd look most hip. The chicks would confuse me with someone who has money. But I'll deal. The Woodman Abides.

I could type out my sizing creds but will save you the hot air. In short, I *think* I'm a 33x31, which is not a real-world size unless you catch a LandsEnd sale. Seasonal adjustments make 34w politically correct; and I happen to have only one pair of unstained 34w jeans left.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Hell, a pants karma? I'm in! Haha

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
My perfect size. I wouldnt mind having another set of trousers in my closet that aren't khakis.

Please drop my name in the hat.

Regards

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heck, why not? Count me in!!! Thanks!!!

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bump for anyone else interested.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting a 'bump' bc - I'll put my name into the hat;

Good luck on the new job;

Posts: 66 | Location: Boca Raton FL | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed this the first time.

Yes, sir. Very nice karma. I'd appreciate a chance. Thank you!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at those please.

chris

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, I'd wear them and they should fit. I'm 5'10 as well but usually about #10 heavier. Thanks!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I'd most definitely wear those and just my size!

I've never strayed too far from my Kuhl and Fjallraven, but always eye up the Prana stuff at REI, so please put me in.

Thanks!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Never heard of these and would love to give them a try. I wear 36/32 in Lee Jeans which fit a little loose.

If they don’t fit I’ll re-karma If I win.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Hopefully I’m not too late. Please include me.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Thanks

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
The winner is Old Rugged Cross.

Email sent.

quote:
The “lol” thread