SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSEUDO PSA : Rick and Morty Binge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSEUDO PSA : Rick and Morty Binge Login/Join 
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted
Just a heads up. Rick and Morty running a binge watch starting tonight @ 9pm. until tomorrow 5am. without interruption EST. It runs on the Adult Swim cable channel. Pickle Rick

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Pickle Rick!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'll be floating through.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Are all of the seasons still on Hulu? If so, another opportunity to binge 24/7.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Are all of the seasons still on Hulu? If so, another opportunity to binge 24/7.

I can't speak to Hulu as I don't have it. Pickle Rick

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
It is still on Hulu

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post