SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need to borrow a barrel wrench for Knights Armament URX rail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to borrow a barrel wrench for Knights Armament URX rail Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
Does anyone have a barrel wrench (proprietary barrel nut ) for a Knights Armament URX rail?

I will pay for shipping to and from...just don't want to buy a $120 tool for a one time thingy.

My buddy bought a Stoner AR15 and the rail is wiggly and I could tighten it up, but I dont have the right tool...seems like whomever put it on didn't do it right...

Any help would be appreciated.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
anyone...

Bueller...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to chime in yesterday but i couldnt log in from work.

I am back at the house in Durham and will look for you today. I am not sure if it is here in Durham or in storage back in Richmond.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:
I tried to chime in yesterday but i couldnt log in from work.

I am back at the house in Durham and will look for you today. I am not sure if it is here in Durham or in storage back in Richmond.

DUDE! That would be great.

posted Hide Post
Try posting it in the rifle section and you might get a better response.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
mrapteam666,
you don't have an email in your profile....

did you have a chance to see if you have that tool?

Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Operations Parts Shop Services

I've ordered a few items from these folks in the past. They are also closely tied in with Knights as a master dealer.

Might be able to tighten things up, as their "shop services" tab lists this service.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post