SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Made in USA products you like?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Made in USA products you like? Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
I’m trying to be more conscious of products I buy. I’d really like people to post things that are every day items made in USA and where to buy them. Things like clothing, kitchen stuff, tools, etc. Especially interested in things that have reasonable prices. Post anything you like. I think the more posts the better. Hoping this becomes a go to thread when looking to buy stuff.

I’m sure I’ve seen a thread like this but I searched and didn’t find one.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Some men's sneakers by New Balance are made in the USA. I recently ordered a pair and they were more expensive, but not deal breakingly so. I like them. I would also like to know if any other manufacturers make men's sneakers in the US (I could not find any). I will follow this thread with great interest.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Thorogood shoes - but only some are made in the USA - it usually is clearly marked.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
All of my favorite holsters are made in the good 'ol USA.

Magpul products

Cooper tires (most of them)

Rocky Mountain Twist Drill for drill bits (Montana based)

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
S&K tools, Michelin tires, Cornwell tools, Klein tools (most are US made), Proto tools, Thorogood boots (only US made models) Waterloo tool chests, US made New Balance models.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
Adventure Tool Company - Best Tool Rolls I have ever used. Made in Colorado.

Danner boots - made in USA ones are the best.

Klein Tools, Proto Tools, S&K Tools - all still made in the USA

Posts: 315 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Klein tools
Microtech knives
Hornady ammunition

Widely available but not necessarily at reasonable prices.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you type Made in USA in the search function, there are 121 pages of good stuff.

Thanks to all of the those conscientious members in advance, who take the time to offer a link ,along with the reccomendation .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Malkoff Devices lamp modules

None tougher or more reliable

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
If you type Made in USA in the search function, there are 121 pages of good stuff

The first few pages I found had individual threads about a specific product. I was hoping for a more consolidated thread.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Performance Friction brake pads & parts.

https://pfcbrakes.com/

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Darn Tough socks.

London Bridge bags.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Vaughn hammers

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CookShack electric smokers, made in Okla. They are not cheap, but you won't need to replace it in 3-4 years either

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
For all wood smokers I’d recommend lonestargrillz.com. Made in Texas. Also not cheap.

These go to eleven.

It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
WeatherTech vehicle floor mats & dog dishes.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Chapman screwdriver bit sets.

https://chapmanmfg.com/

I just recently bought a set. Very nicely made.

Also Tru-nord Compasses.
https://trunord.com/

These have gone up in price since I bought mine.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
I walked around my apartment compiling this list, I’ve split it into the US and the “Other” (I.e. not China).

USA
Channellock pliers
WRB range bags
Darn Tough socks
Maglite flashlights
Pelican cases
Scotch tape
Ikea furniture (a lot, surprisingly!)
Allen Edmonds shoes

Other
Oster blender (Mexico)
Glasslock food storage (Korea)
Arcos knives (Spain)
Demeyere cookware (Belgium)
Olfa utility knives (Japan)
Samsung TV (Mexico)
Ted Baker menswear (Canada)
Canada Goose winter jackets (Canada)

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Guitars. All the top brands make their premier guitars in the U. S. A. Fender, Gibson, Martin, Taylor, PRS, etc.

Sure, they have cheaper models they farm offshore (Mexico, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan) but I like the real thing. And the lower-end MIA guitars are priced right along those made elsewhere.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Buck knives. At least the one I’m carrying right now is stamped ‘USA’, anyway.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post