SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Made in USA products you like?
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Made in USA products you like? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For cordage of all kinds, I recommend Atwood Rope Manufacturing. These guys make great products. Their 550 paracord is second to none.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
America's Finest Gear

Welcome to your guide specializing in the finest American made gear. We harbor nothing but love for other nations, but also a big soft spot for buying local, supporting fair wages, high environmental standards, and finding the best made gear. Why not value quality over quantity? Why look at cheap imports when you can find affordable high quality gear made in the USA, gear that will be cherished for a lifetime?

41 Top Quality American Made Backpack Brands 8-27-19

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
We harbor nothing but love for other nations...
There's nothing like copping out when you're trying to stand tall, is there?

It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that jumped out at me when I read it.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
www.Americanwhistle.com

www.Greatlandlaser.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
www.simple.be Nylon belts and phone holsters

Made in USA

Instead of sending our designs overseas for cheap production, we decided to open our own factory right here in Oregon. Local manufacturing creates jobs and protects the environment. The electricity that powers our factory is generated from 100% clean, renewable sources. We source materials from suppliers in the USA.

They don't say where the materials are manufactured.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread.

The Oster Classic 76 hair clipper is made in USA.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
In the HVAC world, Amrad capacitors.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Yes. And Yes.

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Mason and Hamlin
Steinway & Sons (New York)
Airstream
Kendon Motorcycle Trailers

Posts: 12460 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do you need a ferro rod? Not all ferrocerium rods are made alike. You can get a Chinese-made Bayite or Chinese-made no-name ferro rod really cheap. Yes, they produce a good spark, even with poor technique on the user's part. The reason for this is that the particular combination of materials they use to make ferrocerium alloy produce a somewhat soft product. The result is ferro rods which wear very quickly. If you do not use proper technique striking the rod; if you hold the rod up in the air, unsupported and/or strike it with light pressure, the rod will quickly develop chatter ridges (hills and valleys down the length of the rod). Eventually, this will progress to the point that the rod because more trouble than it's worth to use, and then, ultimately, unusable

If you want to put a ferro rod or two in your INCH bag or bushcraft kit and you plan on using the rod very infrequently, if ever, then one of these Chinese rods will work for you.
If, on the other hand, you want a ferro rod made out of a harder alloy, which will wear evenly when used properly and which will last for a very, very long time, I recommend Firesteel.com.

These rods are produced in the United States and I can vouch for firesteel.com products. I keep a 4" 'Survival' in my INCH bag and a 6" 'Armageddon' in my bushcrafting kit.

posted Hide Post
I've been searching for e.p.i.r.b.s and p.l.b.'s
(Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon)
( personal locating beacon )

but none of the vendors (4)
could tell me if they were Made in America ,
or maybe they did not want to tell me for some reason.

anyone have one?

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Personna Lab Blue double edge razors.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I've been searching for e.p.i.r.b.s and p.l.b.'s
(Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon)
( personal locating beacon )

but none of the vendors (4)
could tell me if they were Made in America ,
or maybe they did not want to tell me for some reason.

anyone have one?

Yes, lots of them......on the yachts I manage all usually have 1. ACR is the brand you want. They have several others aside from the one I linked to. Not sure where it's made.

https://www.acrartex.com/produ...ith-acr-olas-tag-kit

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jimmy123x,

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
I rather enjoy my 2018 F250 sitting on General Grabbers with Amsoil lubing thru out.

Posts: 459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah I called them , no answer , twice,
and the two local places that carry , / install them could not confirm that they are american made

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know of a high intensity light that is made in the U.S.A.?

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
They are not cheap but I have a set of JH Williams screwdrivers made in the USA. They are a company owned by Snap-On Tools. You cannot get a better set of screwdrivers. Amazon sells them HERE

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
Does anyone know of a high intensity light that is made in the U.S.A.?
Malkoff Large LED Flashlights