SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma:Motor59 you are the winner!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

posted
We finally have a decent rural internet. Because we didnt, we would buy the first season of a lot of shows on dvd and watch them that way. We also ended up with a few extra discs of seasons we owned.

This karma is for the whole lot. Must be a particupating member for the last 3 months, stand on one leg, hop about singing "i am a little tea pot".

Karmanator drawing as usual. Simple I am in, ends friday the 14th

And here is the 2nd and 3rd installment of new dvds together. I think this is the last update with more dvds.

Winner takes all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please! Nice Karma

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Mrs. BB61 and the Miss BB61s would love the bottom two especially. Thanks!

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in the drawing. I know it's for the whole lot which I'll take but I just want to note that my wife would love the Downton Abbey series and I would love the Justified.

Thank you very much.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was expecting a larger response. This make be the karma wherr number 1 takes it.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, don't Enter me in the Karma, but please let me know who's providing decent internet around here.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6484 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thank you.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I am in please

Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2nd and 3rd update together.

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Looks like several shows the wife and I have been interested in seeing. Please include me

I'm a little teapot, short and stout.... Here is my handle, here is my spout.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. I'd love to take a few out, add a few and do it all over again.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
There's a couple in there that I never saw.
Thanks for the chance!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Sweet karma, please count me in, thank you!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for a chance, and thanks!

Do we have to make a 'Teapot' video or what? Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Very cool

I would love the Breaking Bad and the Dr. Who!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
in please! and thanks!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Please add me -- lots of shows there I've never seen (and a few I have, that I'd love to watch again (I'm lookin' at you, Breaking Bad and Downton Abbey!)) and would love a chance to do so. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count my tea pot in please ! Thanks very much !

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I'm ashamed to admit that I've not watched Justified or Breaking bad. Looks like this would be my chance to catch up.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last day!