SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What’s up with IMGUR???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s up with IMGUR??? Login/Join 
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted
Like the title says. Any ideas?
I jump thru the hoops and get to the select step and poof, gone. :-/

I’d like to list some stuff for sale, pics of them would help.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Zero problems here with Imgur.

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I have no problems with it.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Personally, I can't see anything posted on Imgur, so can't help you.

They will only let you see images they host, if you let them set their tracking cookies.

Big bundle of nope.

If you're looking for a decent free photo hosting site with none of the Imugr nonsense, you may want to give Postimage a look.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
It's been whacky for me, too. For other than free photo hosting that allows hot-linking, I don't have much use for it, lately. I try and scroll through the main page and it freezes and reloads. Makes if unworkable for me for the most part after a few minutes. Didn't used to be like that. Maybe I haven system issue on my end, but it seems to have developed overnight, and I haven't changed any system settings. Logging in with my Yahoo account stopped working, too. Trying that takes me to the "Oops, something went wrong" page. So I had to enter my user name and password and save it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Micropterus,

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Is there an easy to use photo host?

I've never had luck with IMGUR.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ postimage.org

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had problems with them after I signed up, but went back there after a couple weeks and it worked fine.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I really liked Imgur after dropping photobucket but recently they've changed the format and I cannot for the life of me get a picture to save when trying to re-size.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I use my own site:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...600003364#9600003364

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
imgur just worked fine for me.

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
No problems on my end that I know about.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post