SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    wet dry vacs , can you get too much ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wet dry vacs , can you get too much ? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have 2 of the Craftsmen shop vacs. One's huge, ones small. The huge one will suck up 8 penny nails all day long. Had that one for @ 20 years. Time to replace the filter:-)

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an old 5 hp Craftsman that has been to hell and back for over 20 years and is still running. It sucked up more drywall dust than I care to remember along with tons of popcorn ceiling debris. One employee sucked up half a gallon of oil based stain he spilled. I was surprised it did not blow up from that. Somehow its still sucking away today. I do blow out the motor and filter regularly with my compressor. And she's good to go...

Posts: 137 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: February 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does more horsepower always mean more suction ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post