SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone Here a Member of USCCA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Here a Member of USCCA? Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
it was highly touted by our instructors when I was getting my concealed permit here in AZ and I joined.

They seem to have a pretty good magazine

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I was a member in its infancy and at the time it was amateurish (e.g. lots of newbies leading newbies). Better info on Sigforum than in the magazine, better info on Sigforum than USCCA's forum, etc. I never renewed after my 1 year was up.

Perhaps its changed.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the magazine seems to be very professional and this month they have a feature on the Sig ammo manufacturing line

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Been a member for about 2 months. They sent me a nice flashlight Razz

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much does their insurance cost?

How does it compare, coverage and cost, to other companys' insurance (eg - NRA's carry guard)?

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coming up on a year. I requested to not receive the mag or any clothing. Felt the dollar value and coverage superior to the others.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
I'm a Platinum Member. Here are the costs...

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/membership/

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Platinum member for about a year now.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 255 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a member. Lots of email from them once you join. Wont go so far as to say its spam, but pretty close.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Platinum Member here as well.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are both Platinum members. A local 2A group negotiated a perminant primary member discount with spouces policies at 50% off. They cover you for any self defence incident with any weapon.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post