SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    While cleaning and organizing the garage yesterday ...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

While cleaning and organizing the garage yesterday ... Login/Join 
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Two finger of bourbon and gentle sex always helped my strained back mussels.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
This thing is magic,

https://www.amazon.com/SACRO-W...keywords=sacro+wedgy

I use this to end back pain and it helps with sciatica. I use it nearly every day.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
I don't listen to that voice in my head either, so you're not the only moron out there. Last time it said "If you get any closer to the edge of this ditch, you're going to get the tractor stuck." Much fun and hilarity ensued.

It isn't really fun until you stick the second tractor trying to dig out the first. Smile

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Ibuprofen and ice.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Flexaril. Ice 20 minutes at a time. You should probably give it a few days before stretching/exercising it.
In the future, yoga is your friend.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Two finger of bourbon and gentle sex always helped my strained back mussels.

Ummm...nah, I'll leave that post alone.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
2 chicks at the same time should loosen you up pretty good.

Time to go move something heavy. Wink

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Chiropractor. I swear by mine. She fixes me every time I do something stupid.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
Flexaril. Ice 20 minutes at a time. You should probably give it a few days before stretching/exercising it.
In the future, yoga is your friend.
This concerning excercise for a few days. Dont become idle or you will be lame longer. Few times per day, lay flat on carpet, bend your legs at the knees and put your feet flat on the floor. It rather aligns your back straight and relieves pressure. Stay down there for a while and relax.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post