SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shorts for Taller Men
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shorts for Taller Men Login/Join 
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Eddie Bauer and LLBean have taller sizes. Give them a look.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Short guy, but I really like he Eddie Bauer shorts. Travex I think is the style, stretch nylon travel shorts. They don’t wrinkle and have up to an 11” inseam, maybe longer in tall sizes.

I have the Guide Pro.https://www.eddiebauer.com/browse/tall/shorts/bottoms/men/_/N-1z13yphZ27d1?isLeftNav=true&tab=men&previousPage=FNAV¤tNode=Tall

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I just received my order for two pair of EdgeTec Shorts from Propper about 5 minutes ago. I'm 6'4" and the hem of these shorts come to just above mid knee for me. They don't have the cargo pockets and appear to be well made from lightweight ripstop nylon, can't go too wrong at 25 bucks a pair.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
I just received my order for two pair of EdgeTec Shorts from Propper about 5 minutes ago. I'm 6'4" and the hem of these shorts come to just above mid knee for me. They don't have the cargo pockets and appear to be well made from lightweight ripstop nylon, can't go too wrong at 25 bucks a pair.

I’ll give them a look, exactly what I’m after, thanks!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post