SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A sign of too much time spent on the internet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A sign of too much time spent on the internet? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted
When buying a $10 'bolt safe' to store/hide your loose gems or $ seemed like a good deal?!

(I have 0 loose gems)

What is your sign?

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Might be a good idea as a cash stash in the truck.
Just toss it in the arm rest compartment along with a hand full of screws and bolts.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Guess every deputy on Live PD knows now where the "rocks" are hidden Big Grin

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is slick but way too dangerous for me.

I would be cleaning out a drawer months from now and wonder why a random bolt is there and throw it in the trash.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
My sign is a red SIGforum screen. I've a lot of catching up on several sub forums. Smile

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tinyman:
Guess every deputy on Live PD knows now where the "rocks" are hidden Big Grin

Tinyman

I was thinking cocaine.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
(que the Quagmire photo)

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Back when I had regular use of a lathe, I could made a bunch of them. Damn, I like the idea.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Your money would be much safer hidden inside the handle of a pair of iron post hole diggers.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Things like that worked back before the internet.

Now everyone knows almost everything of the sort.

TV, Movies, and the Internet have ruined most every possible hiding place.

Fun, though.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
That bolt would be even more camouflaged if you actually installed in something.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Don't get a 10mm, you'll lose it.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I spent 2 hours Sunday cutting up and bagging delivery boxes.....my kingdom for the ability to burn shit like we did when I was a kid

Now I am hoping the dump is open so I can get it and the many other bags, from throwing shit away due to being home too long and cleaning the garbage closet and the spare room.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer the dirty diaper safe.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
On the other hand, while I did fall for the 'Bolt/Gem Safe', I was able to RESIST buying this:

Here is the B/S in one of my 32 catch-all bins.

This one alone is 4+ lbs.

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
Your money would be much safer hidden inside the handle of a pair of iron post hole diggers.

It’d damn sure be safe from me. Hide it in a post pounder, and I’d avoid even touching it.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post