SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Three in National Guard disciplined over using a dinosaur hand puppet in oath ceremony...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three in National Guard disciplined over using a dinosaur hand puppet in oath ceremony... Login/Join 
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Disgusting, an officier and a career SENIOR non comm.

Glad they took some action. The first sergeant in there should get some kind of punishment as well.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
I saw nothing like this in the - active duty - Air Force I was in. In fact, I kept spare copies of the Constitution in my briefcase, and would frequently ask the member if they had a copy of the contract they were signing and give them one if not, after the ceremony. It should mean something....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I want to chime in. This is one of the most disrespectful actions conducted officially by members of the US Armed Forces I have seen. During my 21 years it was my honor to both reenlist many times, and to be part of the reenlistment of many of my soldiers. 2 that were most memorable were when we flew via helicopter to the top of the tallest mountain overlooking the Ore Grande Base Camp in New Mexico, then having one of our Cav troopers reenlist with the US flag and the Troop Guidon in the background overlooking White Sands. The other was when one of our Troopers was reenlisting as he and his Platoon Leader and I rappeled from a helicopter that the Troop Commander was flying. This took place at about 60 feet over the flagpole at our unit Headquarters, and as we finished the rappel, Retreat and To The Colors were sounded and the National Colors were lowered.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post