SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I guess you never know what crazy stuff is going on in your neighborhood. Neighbor running sex slave/bdsm house.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I guess you never know what crazy stuff is going on in your neighborhood. Neighbor running sex slave/bdsm house. Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll give you age of consent, but you're ignoring the plying with cocaine and picking gals who were visibly (remember they were cutters) psychologically damaged.

I'm not ignoring that. I just don't have a problem with it. I don't want to tell others how to live their lives, and in exchange, I don't want them telling me how to live mine.

Drugs aren't my thing, but for some people it is. As far as scarred women being preyed upon it happens every day. They may not all wear leather outfits and serve a master, but there are millions of them.

If you think about it all (straight) men prey on women. They find somebody they like, and in an attempt to form a relationship ply them with dinner, movies, etc. Some guys use alcohol, some use drugs, some use a place to live, some use motorcycles.

If a female drug addict with emotional issues is seeking attention, she's going to get it from somebody. If it's not this guy it will be some other. I suspect the reason he has gotten some attention is due to the number of girls he has living with him. Perhaps some are jealous.

The only thing I have a problem with is unwanted physical force or laws being broken. If these girls are happy being locked in cages while wearing ball gags then more power to everyone involved. If they want out and he's refusing, that's a different story. If they are underage according to the law that's a different story. If they have legally diminished mental capacity that's a different story.

I've heard the safe word is "pineapple juice" Wink

I also have a funny story involving the safe word "aardvark".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: a1abdj,

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
My opinion is that while he may have not broken the law, these girls need counseling not someone to take advantage of their psychological problems. He's a scumbag.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I also have a funny story involving the safe word "aardvark".

"... so he starts screaming 'aardvark' so loud he'da drowned out an SR-71 on full afterburner...."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I learned some new words from that story like "Ghetto Muppet" and "Yogurt Shooter".

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
2. Foster children living in the house while this is going on

You don't think there's children all over this nation who have parents who do freaky sexual things behind closed doors?

Good grief. Seriously? Are you serious? Are you really comparing what two parents do behind closed doors to this guy running girls through his house for his sexual gratification? You don't think the foster kids have figured it out? Or checked out foster daddy's funny basement room?

I would be concerned that they are not only warped by being around this pervert, they may also be getting used by him.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TigerDore,

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good grief. Seriously? Are you serious?

Dead serious.

quote:
Are you really comparing what two parents do behind closed doors to this guy running girls through his house for his sexual gratification?

Sort of. I'm comparing what I know "two parents" do "behind closed doors" to what you apparently believe they don't do.

You don't think there are moms and dads hooking up with the babysitter? Other neighbors? Single moms from the PTA?

One thing I've learned is that there are a whole lot of freaks out there. More than you can ever imagine, yet most blend in like everyday people. It's not just sexual either. All sorts of deviants, and you see it multiple times daily in the news. So and so gets caught doing such and such and all of those that knew them would have never guessed they would have done such a thing.

quote:
You don't think the foster kids have figured it out? Or checked out foster daddy's funny basement room?

You don't think kids have ever gone through mommy's sock drawer? What about what they see online, or text each other on their smartphones.

It. Is. Everywhere.

quote:
I would be concerned that they are not only warped by being around this pervert, they may also be getting used by him

If we took kids away from "perverts" half of the kids in this country would be without parents. If there's any evidence of anything illegal, as I have said several times, then that should be investigated and prosecuted.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
....{snip}.....

Single moms from the PTA?

....{snip}.....

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/4ivUOnnstpg

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post