SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I guess you never know what crazy stuff is going on in your neighborhood. Neighbor running sex slave/bdsm house.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I guess you never know what crazy stuff is going on in your neighborhood. Neighbor running sex slave/bdsm house. Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
My ex-wife and kids still live in Shrewsbury, MA. Our neighbor was the most prominent realtor in the area. He once helped find my lost dog. I once helped him fix his espresso machine by bringing him a tool he needed. Every kitchen in town has his magnet advertiser on the refrigerator.

So imagine my surprise to find out he had a sex slave, bdsm thing going on in his house.

Link below. Too many ads and stuff to copy the article.

https://turtleboysports.com/vi...s-all-posted-online/

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12422 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Is that Calvert?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sticks and stones may break my bones....
But whips and chains excite me!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I read the story. Everybody involved appears to be adults. What's the big deal?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
1. Preying on 16-21 cutters and plying them with cocaine to get his rocks off.
2. Foster children living in the house while this is going on

If that's true, I wish him ill.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23216 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

I only read 18-21. If there are 16 year olds, that's a different story. But 18-21 year olds are adults. They are free to be plied with whatever they're willing to be plied with, and are free to get the rocks off of anybody they wish.

Consensual adult activity. Not my thing, but I try not to dictate to others how to live their lives.

quote:

Are the foster kids involved? If so, it's a problem. If not, it's not a problem.

You don't think there's children all over this nation who have parents who do freaky sexual things behind closed doors?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
My ex-wife and kids still live in Shrewsbury, MA. Our neighbor was the most prominent realtor in the area. He once helped find my lost dog. I once helped him fix his espresso machine by bringing him a tool he needed. Every kitchen in town has his magnet advertiser on the refrigerator.

So imagine my surprise to find out he had a sex slave, bdsm thing going on in his house.

Link below. Too many ads and stuff to copy the article.

https://turtleboysports.com/vi...s-all-posted-online/

Riiight...

Posts: 2933 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
about four years ago I realized that Curley (in city slickers) was right on the money

everybody has one thing.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I only read 18-21. If there are 16 year olds, that's a different story. But 18-21 year olds are adults. They are free to be plied with whatever they're willing to be plied with, and are free to get the rocks off of anybody they wish.

Consensual adult activity. Not my thing, but I try not to dictate to others how to live their lives.

quote:

Are the foster kids involved? If so, it's a problem. If not, it's not a problem.

You don't think there's children all over this nation who have parents who do freaky sexual things behind closed doors?
I read the screen shots too that were from the s&m sites from the realtor and the gals. The s&m community is outing the guy because he was out of bounds by most of their standards.

1. Yes, on the 16 year olds so not all adults.

2. In your skimming you missed that this wasn’t all behind closed doors. We’re talking living room and kitchen activities not just bedroom and basement dungeon activities.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23216 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:

I tend to agree. If he's drugging them, kidnapping them, or imprisoning them against their wishes, that would be illegal. All that he's done is gone past using feathers and went straight to using chickens; that's when he crossed the line from kinky to perverse.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
If they're all consenting adults, who cares? If he's diddling children, crucify him.

"Anyone freakier than me is a weirdo."
"Anyone less freaky than me is a prude."

Shrug.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Everybody needs a hobby.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The fetish angle by itself is one thing. Consenting adults, privacy of their home, etc. etc. (Heck, we have at least one member here who has boasted about playing in their "sex dungeon" with their significant other...)

But the allegations involving underage females and drugs are a whole 'nother thing.

And even besides that, it's the fact that he's recruiting troubled young teens, specifically targeting those with issues, and manipulating and controlling them, that crosses the line here.

This throws up a lot of the same red flags that we see in human trafficking and forced/coerced prostitution cases.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
We had our share of crazy realtor here lately as well. Different circumstances, but crazy none the less.

Serial Killer gets 7 life sentences plus 60 years

Serial killer Todd Kohlhepp gets 7 life sentences + 60 years

SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) - Almost seven months after a woman was found chained in a metal container on a Woodruff property where three people were buried, the man accused of perpetrating the crimes pled guilty to:

7 counts of murder

4 counts of possession of a weapon during a violent crime

2 counts of kidnapping

1 count of first-degree criminal sexual conduct

THE SENTENCE
Todd Kohlhepp was sentenced to seven consecutive life sentences.

He was also sentenced to 30 years for first-degree and 30 years for criminal sexual conduct. All sentences run consecutively.

As part of the plea agreement, he's expected to spend the rest of his life in the S.C. Department of Corrections with no chance of parole.

He also can't appeal.

If he escapes, the State reserves the right to re-sentence him and seek the death penalty.

Solicitor Barry Barnette said "Todd Kohlhepp deserves the death penalty, but the reality of the situation is that our state doesn't have a functioning death penalty. The last execution occurred in 2011 and the state's supply of lethal injection drugs expired shortly thereafter. The victim's families as well as Kala Brown wanted closure instead of the uncertainty of a death sentence."

Family members of Kohlhepp's victims addressed the court.

Kohlhepp killed Charlie Carver before holding Carver's girlfriend, Kala Brown, captive for two months. Spartanburg County sheriff's deputies found Brown chained inside a metal storage container on land owned by Kohlhepp.

Carver's body, along with the bodies of Megan and Johnny Coxie, were found buried on the property.

Meagan and Johnny Coxie were a married couple who authorities say disappeared in 2015.

Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright said Kohlhepp has also confessed to killing four people at a motorcycle shop in November 2003.

Scott Ponder, Beverly Guy, Brian Lucas and Chris Sherbert were fatally shot at Superbike Motorsports.

"This is a big day, a long time coming," said Sheriff Wright.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the difference between a sadist and a masochist is that one says 'whip me, beat me, tie me up' and the other says 'no'

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Are we talking about “Get the Gimp” level stuff here? Eek

Posts: 33767 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
1. Yes, on the 16 year olds so not all adults.

In Massachusetts 16 is the age of consent. Under their law, as far as sex acts go, 16 is an adult.

quote:
2. In your skimming you missed that this wasn’t all behind closed doors. We’re talking living room and kitchen activities not just bedroom and basement dungeon activities.

Do we know what wasn't behind closed doors? Are there people in gimp suits in the kitchen, or are we talking about overt sexual acts?

www.zykansafe.com

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Frank, you clearly either stopped reading when it got to the screen capture portion or you skimmed. I'm not going to read it to you.

I'll give you age of consent, but you're ignoring the plying with cocaine and picking gals who were visibly (remember they were cutters) psychologically damaged.

Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

And even besides that, it's the fact that he's recruiting troubled young teens, specifically targeting those with issues, and manipulating and controlling them, that crosses the line here.

This throws up a lot of the same red flags that we see in human trafficking and forced/coerced prostitution cases.

Those allegations, if they also include a component of financial or material support for the accused, turn it into a human trafficking violation here, good for 15-life in the case of a minor.

Very very few charges get serious prison time anymore in this forsaken state. Murder, rape, pimping, human trafficking.

Here is to a fair and speedy trial.

Posts: 6361 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post