SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI agents busted for anti-Trump emails... gets better and better
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI agents busted for anti-Trump emails... gets better and better Login/Join 
posted
http://www.chicagotribune.com/...-20171212-story.html

Astounding!! All corrupt...

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
This couldn't be much of a surprise to many of us here on the board. To the average CNN viewer, probably.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well... no surprise to the Forum. Still, a smoking gun that should totally discredit the investigation about the White House and Russia, then revisit HRC.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And written about by a CHICAGO newspaper, nonetheless. To me, the FBI has no credibility left whatsoever.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, 10,000 e-mails have just been released from the FBI files and are being scrutinized by many folks. Should have some interesting results soon.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I didn’t read if each were married? Hopefully 1 or two messy divorces are added to the hailstorm.

I know we all have better things to read but along similar lines there was a very long & involved ‘John Doe’ investigation against Gov Walker in WI that's from a similar democratic playbook. They(Dems) spent years and untold amounts of $$ creating smokescreens and harassing Walker supporters in WI. They used left leaning operatives in positions of authority to further the agenda.

This ‘John Doe’ investigation in WI was big, going on for years. They used it to mention unsavory ‘allegations’ during elections, though there was never any illegality proven. It’s a local example of the ‘deep state’ at work.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Astounding the level of corruption. Astounding the deep disdain these career government workers have for actual democracy. Thanks God Trump is POTUS.

FBI leadership is disgusting and has brought great discredit to their organizations.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2DkrOjQ0lkI

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Deputy Director cancelled his appearance on the Hill today, apparently due to some of these revelations...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Jim, your video link doesn't work....

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Smug, condescending liberals

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"the extramarital affair was problematic"

As are most.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunthelp:
Jim, your video link doesn't work....

For some reason that one went dead. I sub’d in another. Better luck this time!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Smug, condescending liberals

Indeed.

On the other hand, Shannon Bream is a peach.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why hasn't AG Sessions gone after this corruption & the Hildabeast? A year has been wasted. What happened to the cry of lock her up? Did everyone quit because Trump won?

If the shoe was on the other foot, the media, Obozo & Holder would be all over this traitorous BS.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Why isn't Trump clearing out these viper nests and installing conservative employees in their places?

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Smug, condescending
liberals fascists

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
Why isn't Trump clearing out these viper nests and installing conservative employees in their places?

Trump is doing his best against an army of dug in adversaries the likes of which we've never seen and even now don't fully comprehend.

I understand your sentiment, but I don't care for the "why hasn't trump....." approach. Look at the mass of forces aligned against him! He's doing his best at the pace he is able, and I'm grateful for it.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post