SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got told I have white male privelege by friends
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got told I have white male privelege by friends Login/Join 
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Ask her what her selective service number is.

Bingo.
The “Show me yours I’ll show you mine!”, may not go over well here.
But it sets the tone of there error....congrats on the insult.

Gotta keep up appearances man. Fuckin hell.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has anyone else been hit with this shit that has had a hard life? I cannot be alone. This PC, SJW behavior has run amuck. I had no control of my skin color, my gender, or sexuality. I’m a straight white male...

I haven't had as hard a life as you... but I'm also a straight white male... and also getting damn sick and tired of the PC, SJW behavior especially in employment. As you suggest, it seems that the HR folks have to check all sorts of boxes, which ends up as discriminating against straight white males.

Still, as said above, you play the hand your dealt. It sounds like you have done well.
Enjoy what you have and don't waste your time with these types of people.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:
No sense getting too worked up about it. You're white, and you're male so you're wrong.

If you try to demonstrate otherwise, the goalposts will just get moved. Smile, nod, and move on with your life. They can revel in their own misery without you.
This.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm SICK TO DEATH of being hit over the head with this "white privilege" SHIT from the SJW crowd. Mad

When I grew up, I went to school with black kids who ALWAYS had the latest Adidas or Air Jordan's or Fila clothes.

Meanwhile I was wearing hand-me-down clothing and cheap generic ("Bobos" the kids all called them derisively) sneakers! Confused

Take your white privilege and shove it deeply up your collective asses, you social justice losers!

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
White, Male, privilege.
Hell ya!
Think about all the sacrifice and all that has been accomplished by white males through history.
Compare that to any other race or sex.

Well EARNED privilege, if there is such a thing.
PROUD of it!

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
1). They’re not friends.

2). There’s no such thing as white privilege.

3). It’s college football season.

4). Move on.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry man, they're deranged. It's a pissing contest for them over who has it worse. Nothing is their fault. They only want to blame someone else. They showed you their true colors.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I make them specify what my privilege is. They usually can’t and if they spout some platitude I run a comparison to other demographic privilege. They usually clam up.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Tell them to go fix you a sandwich.

When I'm talking to feminists, I tell them that I support equal rights for women: Except they shouldn't be permitted to (1) vote or (2) drive motorized vehicles. That usually provokes a reaction of some kind. Big Grin

First thing I thought when I read the OP's opening was "tell them you'll be willing to talk after they finish your sammiches." Wink

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I ran across a couple of these when I was in college back in the early '70s. On college campus heading for my next class. Came up to a door into the building and notice 2 females coming along behind me. I opened the door, stood aside for them to enter (as I had been trained to do for women).

One of them loudly proclaimed, "We can open our own fucking doors!"

My response was something like, Fine, then fuck both of you and open your fucking doors. Went on to class.

I was on the GI bill at the time and doing field service calls for IBM at the time. Coincidentally a couple days later I was on a service call (first call in the AM). The manager of the company where I was headed drove up and started to park in HIS reserved parking spot. Some idiot female (I guess women's lib twit) wheeled in ahead of him, cutting him off and taking his spot.

He got out and politely pointed to the reserved parking sign and asked her to move her car as he paid rent for that spot.

Her response, "Fuck you, I got here first".

His answer, "If you were a man I would punch the shit out of you".

Her answer, "Well don't let that stop you".

So, he didn't. Have never seen a sweeter right cross to the mouth. She picked her ass up, got in her car and drove off.

He was still pissed when we got to his office. After a while I got him to smile, and it was over.

She got what she deserved!

As long as a woman acts politely I will respect her. When she stops being polite, so do I.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elk Hunter,

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
'friends'

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
That's ok, I was called a white supremacist because I recognize that the government isn't 100% trustworthy, and agents of the government might continue to use the same tactics today that they used against civil rights groups in the 60s.

They're insane.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I just tell them that it is racist to judge someone by their skin color or appearance and I find it revolting and disturbing and how horrible it must be to go through life thinking like that.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
If you pretend to be gay, all will be well.
Get yourself an AOC 2024 sticker, and you’ll be set Wink

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I'm glad that I'm out of the "have to" work force today

My first lesson came in 1972. Affirmative action, I was told off the record that I was the wrong sex and ethnic background for employment. I had been trying for three years to get hired and jumped through the hoops I needed the previous year in regards to a high school diploma, a whole other story.

Second time 1978. I was an assistant manager in a car dealership parts department in the Detroit area. Supervised nine or ten subordinates, we were attempting to fill another slot with an experienced person. The ad we ran said three years minimum experience required. A organization that placed at risk youths in jobs called wanting to send a prospect that had no experience. The conversation did not go well as I stated what the ad said was non negotiable. When the "R" word came out I stated to the caller that she was more than welcome to come and visit and meet three of our parts employees that met that ethnic background so how could she call us prejudice? That call ended abruptly.

Third time 1983. I was parts manager in a car dealership in the southwest. Dealer's son, general manager gave me the ok to hire someone, there was some money we could get as it was a CETA funded position as we were in an economically depressed area. The first few applicants the state unemployment sent were "gems". First one had a fourteen year gap in jobs listed on his application, when asked where he was during that time period his answer was "around". Another came in hammer ass drunk. The winner was the guy that came in with his uncle, he introduced himself. Clean,sober,could speak clearly, I thought "this one looks good" that is until I gave him the application to fill out. Uncle asks me for a pen. I said "I only have one position available" to which the applicant said "I can't read or write." Let's just say that he did not get the nod either.

A couple of days later the head of the local office called me and got right to the point, saying that I was racist. That got me pissed. I told him the dealership (common knowledge around town) was owned by husband (Anglo) wife (Hispanic) and son (half/half) and that the dealership was staffed mostly by Hispanics. Not to mention that I volunteered on the fire department which was headed by a Hispanic and the department was over half Hispanic. I told him before he accuses anybody of anything he needs to send me an applicant with a verifiable job history, comes in to apply in a sober and clean manner and can read and write and I would hire them. IF they did not meet this don't bother sending them.

Next guy that applied came in off the street was hired. Sober, clean, could read and write, guess what? He was Hispanic.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So; you just assume that I'm male?

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
I just tell them that it is racist to judge someone by their skin color or appearance and I find it revolting and disturbing and how horrible it must be to go through life thinking like that.

This!!
My response would have been, "Go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit".

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I would tell them they have no one to blame except their parents for procreating them into a subverted environment.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’ve been told similar horse shit. Forget the fact that I was one of the poorest kids in my elementary school. Clothes were all hand me downs or ones my mom made with scrap cloth. My parents went hungry many nights so my sister and I could eat. I was small until my sophomore year of college and got picked on mercilessly by the blacks at my school. I’ve worked like a fuckin dog most of my life. Tell me again about my privilege. Assholes can go to hell.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This white privilege quilt trip is just another branch of the lib commie playbook. Stir up race & hate, just part of the plan.

Life is too short to allow dummies to ruin it.
Glad you finally found enjoyable employment.
Hang tough.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post