SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Son of Denver mayor threatens to have LEO fired during traffic stop
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Son of Denver mayor threatens to have LEO fired during traffic stop Login/Join 
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Wait, the fucker's 22 years old. All this "addressing his behavior" is nonsense. Kick him out, let him find a job, and be done with it.

The linked article also says the son was involved in a shooting back in 2013 involving a gang rivalry between Bloods and Crips.

Looks like the Father/Son Duo have a lot more going on than just simple arrogance.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yanert98:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Wait, the fucker's 22 years old. All this "addressing his behavior" is nonsense. Kick him out, let him find a job, and be done with it.

The linked article also says the son was involved in a shooting back in 2013 involving a gang rivalry between Bloods and Crips.

Looks like the Father/Son Duo have a lot more going on than just simple arrogance.

You could be on to something there.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.thedenverchannel.c...e-traffic-stop-video

A Twitter account linked to Jordan Hancock, the son of Denver Mayor Michael Hancock, includes years of anti-police sentiments that led up to a traffic stop tirade against a police officer during a traffic stop.

“My dad’s the mayor, you f—king f—got!” Hancock is heard telling the officer in the video. “Guess what, I’m about to get you fired!”

The traffic stop happened in March after an officer clocked him going at least 25 miles over the 40 mile per hour speed limit.

But the Twitter timeline of an account linked to Hancock suggests his anger toward that police department goes back years.

“Quote me on this… F—K THE AURORA POLICE! Ol racist steretyping (sic) mothaf—kas!. You aint shit without that badget (sic) b—ch!” a tweet from 2013 says.

An earlier 2013 tweet reads:

“The KKK traded in their white hoods for gold badges. F--K THE POLICE.”

Other tweets show a general distrust of law enforcement. In 2016, a tweet from the account references going to war with the police.

A 2014 tweet reads:

“U kant sit there and tell me s--t bout the police if u aint been in my situations #F---kThePolice
period”

Jordan Hancock is not identified by name on the Twitter account @Real2Bigg_Stakx, but the account’s bio links to a Facebook page that appears to be Hancock's. The account also makes several references to Hancock’s birthday, which matches the birth date on his Aurora traffic ticket. The account’s handle also corresponds with a rap video posted on YouTube that shows Hancock rapping for 2Bigg Entertainment under the name Stakx.

When asked for a response to the tweets, Hancock’s spokesperson Amber Miller wrote,
“I cannot confirm these were written by Jordan Hancock. Jordan was one of numerous members of this rap group and this is the group’s dormant twitter account of lyrics and songs.”

Jordan Hancock declined to answer any questions from Denver7 after his court appearance on the traffic ticket on Monday.

oh, and the Chief of Police is conducting an investigation about the unauthorized release of video evidence.

"In this matter, a portion of the video was improperly copied and disclosed. It remains of great concern to the Department that the video was released without departmental authorization. It is not appropriate for any officer to disclose evidence, video or otherwise, publicly when a matter is pending prosecution. This is true for traffic cases as it is for homicide cases."

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That little bastard needs a beating.
Entitled, racist pos.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

....oh, and the Chief of Police is conducting an investigation about the unauthorized release of video evidence.

"In this matter, a portion of the video was improperly copied and disclosed. It remains of great concern to the Department that the video was released without departmental authorization...."

I too am concerned...that someone only leaked 21 seconds of the stop. Let's see the entire tape, I'm sure this punk will show his respectful, mature side.

Or not.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . ."In this matter, a portion of the video was improperly copied and disclosed. It remains of great concern to the Department that the video was released without departmental authorization...."

Ie, we got chewed out for embarrassing the Denver Mayor?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
And Denver voters put this a-hole in office, enabling his arrogant, criminal brood. WTF is wrong with these people??

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Liberal democrats.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many crimes he's gotten away with being his dad is the mayor. And I'm sure before he was mayor, he was probably in some sort of influential position. A guy just doesn't decide one day he's going to quit his 9-5, run for mayor and win. He's had to have made some connections to people to get elected.

I'm surprised the little shit wandered out of his daddy's town. Guess he wasn't smart enough to realize that daddy being mayor in another town doesn't have as much "pull" as he thought.

Posts: 13107 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post