SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are there any reliable sites for reverse cell number search?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there any reliable sites for reverse cell number search? Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have any experience with any of the reverse cell number services? I don't mind paying for a search but don't want to sign up for monthly service.

Posts: 149 | Location: Georgia | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
First one comes to mknd is "people finder" they two or three pay choices but, me I don't want to pay in the first place and I don't trust them to not keep charging my card.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the problem. They all look like scams. There may not be a way to find out who owns a cell number without getting law enforcement involved. I've just had some prank calls and texts. Nothing too serious so I don't think that is necessary.

Posts: 149 | Location: Georgia | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
You can always just google the number.

Either you have links that say it's a scam or it will give you the legitimate contact.

That's what I've done.

I hate the ones that make you wait several seconds for each step and at the end says you have to pay up.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I hate the ones that make you wait several seconds for each step and at the end says you have to pay up.

Yes those are lovely. This must be the default business model.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
Spydialer has worked well for me.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help. I tried all of the suggestions but didn't get any information. I guess I can't get the info I was looking for.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Did you try facebook?

I have found many suspects searching their phone numbers through Facebook.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, got nothing on Facebook either. It's probably a burner phone someone is using to screw with people.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Add the number to your contact list and then it will eventually show up on Facebook's "people you may know".

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighthouse Keeper
posted Hide Post
If it's on a cell phone, can you block it?

Posts: 840 | Location: America's High-Five | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jrlmnop:
Yeah, got nothing on Facebook either. It's probably a burner phone someone is using to screw with people.

If you would like, I can run the number for you and see what I get. If it is a burner, then it will usually just tell me the provider. My email is in my profile.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
If you are getting a lot of spam calls from "local" numbers they are spoofed - and you're wasting your time trying to track anything down.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I had someone call my work cell phone and ask that I stop calling them. I had to explain that it wasn't me and how call spoofing worked. I've blocked many numbers that are local and probably legit numbers that were spoofed.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Get a walmart money card and do what you want. If they want to keep charging for it, that doesn't get very far.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:

If you would like, I can run the number for you and see what I get. If it is a burner, then it will usually just tell me the provider. My email is in my profile.

Thank you for the offer. I don't see an email in your profile though.

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:

Thank you for the offer. I don't see an email in your profile though.

I thought it was there. It is there now.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post