SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Father’s Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Father’s Day Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
To all of the Sigforum Fathers:

May you spend it surrounded by loved ones.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Alone this year,but im proud of my kids just the same.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Happy Father's Day to y'all.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Happy Father's Day gentlemen!

Enjoy it to the fullest!

It's the highest calling one can have, after all, it's your legacy....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tator...

Happy Fathers day to all.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy Fathers Day from the Supreme Pontiff....me

My 6yo came sneaking into the living room (doing his own sneaky soundtrack) with cards and a present.

The card read;

To: Pope Big Grin

Then sat down to bacon, eggs and steak fried in bacon drippings...with mimosas on the back porch.

And the 19yo called on his break....

Great day

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
A little on the sad side for me.
It is the first Father's Day without my Dad who passed away last year at age 90. Frown

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post