SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HS swimmer disqualified because... too much butt was showing
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HS swimmer disqualified because... too much butt was showing Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
For those who are not aware. All them girls got tits and ass under that bathing suit.

And them boys? Well, there's bait and tackle.

The horror...

Comet, indeed.

You don't know that after covered up those parts don't exist? Big Grin

Butt out... Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm just glad the singlets that they had me wearing for wrestling in high school were the long knee variant, new in the late 90's. Not like those offered anything other than a hint of coverage at that. I couldn't imagine picking a woman's bathing suit at every opportunity. Good grief.

I can only imagine that ref going to a wrestling match. "But I can clearly see no underwear lines and I know he's not even wearing a jock strap!"
"Listen, good for you, Anne-Margaret. Did he pin the other kid, or were you too busy looking for his asshole under the clothes to bother doing your job?"

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Someone showed their ass on this one.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Some people just wake up at the intergluteal cleft of dawn each day looking for something to have a problem with.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15695 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
For those who are not aware. All them girls got tits and ass under that bathing suit.

And them boys? Well, there's bait and tackle.

The horror...

Comet, indeed.

You don't know that after covered up those parts don't exist? Big Grin

Butt out... Big Grin

Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
So should all swimmers now just wear neck to ankle wetsuit?
Unbelievable, and ridiculous.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It sure seems like the goal is to cast doubt and controversy into every element of the education process.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Intergluteal Cleft?
I did not know I had one. Thanks, Alaska!

Think “Plumber’s crack.”

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
So should all swimmers now just wear neck to ankle wetsuit?
Unbelievable, and ridiculous.

Didn't they outlaw those "super" suits?

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The young lady either broke the rules or she didn't.

When I read the coach's comments, I can't help but hear excuses people make when they get caught. Everybody else is doing it. No one has said anything before. We're publicly shaming women. And the ubiquitous "race card" has been played. Not once did the coach deny the actual allegation.

And no, you don't need a head to toe swim suit to cover the buttocks. My son wears a jammer and it covers everything fine. Girl's swim suits don't need high cut hips that allow the buttock covering portion to embed itself between the cheeks.

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
When I read the coach's comments, I can't help but hear excuses people make when they get caught. Everybody else is doing it. No one has said anything before. We're publicly shaming women. And the ubiquitous "race card" has been played. Not once did the coach deny the actual allegation.

The suit was issued by the school
Same official went after the swimmers sister at a previous meet
Girls sometimes get wedgies when they swim
The Alaska School Activities Association reversed the disqualification
The girl won the race and the team’s points were restored
End of story

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
The young lady either broke the rules or she didn't.

She was wearing a team suit issued by the school. Whoever selected the non-compliant suit shares the blame and should be censured for their part in this debacle.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's hard to believe that this stuff happens.

Have you been on a high school campus of late? The girls wear Daisy Duke cut-offs with a 0.5" inseam and the bottom of the butt check dangling out the backside.

Suddenly, someone is offended at the pool?

And I'm a prude by the way.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Washington Post is reporting that she is bi-racial and THAT's the reason, of course!
https://www.washingtonpost.com...edgie/?noredirect=on

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
downtownv....could you please place the code for the small double line before your CPAP advertisement? It's really confusing because I always think it's part of your post when it's not. The instructions are in the first post in the thread link below. Thank you!!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...100020954#1100020954

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
downtownv....could you please place the code for the small double line before your CPAP advertisement? It's really confusing because I always think it's part of your post when it's not. The instructions are in the first post in the thread link below. Thank you!!

I added this~~~~~~~~~~~~ yet it doesn't appear...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

I added this~~~~~~~~~~~~ yet it doesn't appear...
That's better.

To add the line permanently, you have to edit your signature in your profile and you'd put [ h r ] in the brackets without any of the spaces right before CPAP so it would look like this:

CPAP + Cleaners...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Washington Post is reporting that she is bi-racial and THAT's the reason, of course!
https://www.washingtonpost.com...edgie/?noredirect=on

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
erj, your lines are now so long that your post overshadows all other posts on the page. On a phone everybody else is in a narrow column and you’re outside the lines (pun intended).

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post