SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How Will the World End?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Will the World End? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Whatever takes out human life will be a mere blip in Earth's history and insignificant to the Universe.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After the fire, cold, silence....death. It will take an extremely large vacuum with Hepa filter to pick up all the ash & debris...not to mention the amount of dust left after.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Already occurring: whomever decided corporate restrooms should be provided that single ply, narrow strip of sand paper should be made to use until the end!

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you talking about your world ? or mine ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Too many straws. That, or Ebola.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Definitely the 'Bola.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds, that is when the world will end...

Or so says Frank.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Well the world wont end for a really long time. Its a pretty durable rocky planet. Civilization will be killed off by a pandemic or meteor, but the world will still be around for billions of years afterwards, until the sun expands at the end of its life and consumes the earth, burning everything into molten lava and fire.

Even then, the “world” exists in its constituent bits, as matter cannot be created or destroyed, just transformed. We exist in an ever changing mode of transformations.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post