SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rescue Dog Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rescue Dog Show Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
I was walking through the living room and noticed this dog show on the Hallmark channel.

Forget your prissy well groomed show dogs, these dogs are hilarious. They're real dogs, if they have an itch they stop and scratch Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Also watching, I like the categories.

Posts: 1954 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The pit bull mix that was 'supposed' to be on the couch (potato) was a riot! After rolling around on the floor twice, they got her on the couch and she started throwing cushions!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
That was a really fun show. Got me misty eyed a few times watching it.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post