SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In Denver today: A clown wearing knife gloves kills a man at Torchy's Tacos and escapes on a scooter and another guy poses as Dr and removes testicles
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Denver today: A clown wearing knife gloves kills a man at Torchy's Tacos and escapes on a scooter and another guy poses as Dr and removes testicles Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Again, Medical Marijuana has been legal in Colorado since November of 2000 and caregivers/med-growers were already providing delivery services and discrete med-retail locations in the early 2000s. The first one I ever saw was in an office complex in Schlongmont in 2002... The only thing that changed much during that time is the obviousness of it all and lessening of the associated hassle, but the availability has been there all along.

I get that you believe things changed for the worse with the rise of more up-front Dispensaries in 2008 forward. On that point we simply disagree.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Again, Medical Marijuana has been legal in Colorado since November of 2000 and caregivers/med-growers were already providing delivery services and discrete med-retail locations in the early 2000s. The first one I ever saw was in an office complex in Schlongmont in 2002... The only thing that changed much during that time is the obviousness of it all and lessening of the associated hassle, but the availability has been there all along.

I get that you believe things changed for the worse with the rise of more up-front Dispensaries in 2008 forward. On that point we simply disagree.

Yes, we disagree! I never saw a MMJ dispensary prior to 2008, and I had an office in Boulder, live in SE Denver, and folks who had the ability to get MMJ then, it was far and few who bought MMJ! I have friends who suffered from debilitating illnesses and for them, 2008 was a milestone, a godsend for their health, quality of life and survival.

Again... I have nothing against weed, it's just that it attracted a lot of losers here as well as criminals.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had an office in Boulder

and you still didn't see any?

(I kid)

Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
"and a doctor said the victim was at risk of permanent disfigurement"

Well, isn't that what it wanted, after all.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Back to the contents of a Taco...Was it Cheech and Chong that said "its dog meat, man".

I'm not sure about the hobby of removing testicles. We used to suggest "cut his balls off". The above story was more than just a minor cutting. Everybody involved wanted them removed. I don't see the problem.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the guy had known issues and was possibly off his meds. Taking anger-management classes and dad says he's maybe messed up because his brother died in 2009.

Or, Reefer Madness!!!

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post