SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In Denver today: A clown wearing knife gloves kills a man at Torchy's Tacos and escapes on a scooter and another guy poses as Dr and removes testicles
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Denver today: A clown wearing knife gloves kills a man at Torchy's Tacos and escapes on a scooter and another guy poses as Dr and removes testicles Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The last eight years, since the beginning of weed legal here, Denver has attracted a lot of weird losers, killers, cartel members... the city has changed, and not for the better in the 42 plus years I've been here. It used to be a small city or a big cow town. Now, it's a freakin Sanctuary City filled with bangers, illegals, and a lot more weed shops in Denver than Starbucks.

Today's Denver Post...
http://www.denverpost.com/2017...-density-open-space/

The millenials are flocking here and they cannot afford the skyrocketing rents. The apartments being built are micro... 350 sq ft or a little more. Traffic is absurd and the roads are falling apart.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Climb14er,

Posts: 1312 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Pennington went to the victim’s apartment at about 10 a.m. on May 17 and used a scalpel from an Army surgical medical kit to remove the woman’s testicles.

I am so confused..... Confused

When did women get testicles?

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those were "Rocky Mtn Oysters"! The following video gives some good tips on how to do the job properly. We are talking "Jacks", right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKcCZAeH9q0

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
And they claim the legalization of drugs in Colorado has had no adverse effects. Hmmmmm.....

Riiiiiiiiight, marijuana made them do it.

Hardy har har.

Now, maybe weed is what brought the victim to Torchy's in the first place... maybe.

Pretty sure the Marijuana made them do it.
I once saw a hard hitting documentary called "Reefer Madness" that shows the effects of the powerful and dangerous narcotic.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
I'm not saying that all clowns should be shot on sight.

Not all. Some just need to be roughed up.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Sooo, if a man can "self-identify" as a woman and defy biological science and yet be considered "normal" and someone who society should accept because everyone is free to be what they want to be regardless of those pesky chromosomes, why exactly can't another person self-identify as a "Doctor" which is merely an abstract title with wide ranging applicability?

If the "victim" was willing to have his testicles removed, why is it a crime for someone to assist in the process and make his dream come true? Isn't that inherently against what the left is fighting for, to allow anyone one to line how they please and be what they want to be?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
This person self identified as a woman. Women don't have testicles. Therefore, the self identified doctor can not have removed that which was not there. Problem solved.

Lunch anyone?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
If the "victim" was willing to have his testicles removed, why is it a crime for someone to assist in the process and make his dream come true? Isn't that inherently against what the left is fighting for, to allow anyone one to line how they please and be what they want to be?

As I understand the procedure, it is not even necessary to have a doctor remove the testicles.

It is done without surgery on various animals all the time.

A specially designed rubber(?) ring is expanded with the appropriate tool, then slipped over the testicles and released. The rubber ring snaps back to its original dimensions, cutting off blood flow. After a period of time the testicles simply fall off.

Of course, it seems entirely possible to extend the use of this technique and apply it to the necks of certain individuals.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course, it seems entirely possible to extend the use of this technique and apply it to the necks of certain individuals.

The difficulty is in getting it over their swollen heads!

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
quote:
Originally posted by Surefire:
Torchy's jalapeño queso is what mana from heaven was, the Bible got the description wrong.

It's green chili, not jalapeño.....but yeah, it's pretty much heaven on a chip.

Corrected! I knew it didn't taste like jalapeño, but damn me could my brain not think of "green chili".

I want some. And by some I mean lots. Sigh

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
A specially designed rubber(?) ring is expanded with the appropriate tool, then slipped over the testicles and released. The rubber ring snaps back to its original dimensions, cutting off blood flow. After a period of time the testicles simply fall off.

Back in the 50's and 60's one of my grandfathers had a decent sized hog farm. Apparently this is how it was done there.

After my father passed, I found a "medical bag" in some of his stuff. Inside was one of these tools.

It's called elastration. If you want to see how it works, you can google for pics.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Denver scares me. It used to be such a nice, clean place.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Denver scares me. It used to be such a nice, clean place.

Unfortunately it seems that Colorado Springs is headed the same way. It has changed a lot since I lived there in the 1980s.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Climb14er:
The last eight years, since the beginning of weed legal here

fwiw - Medical Marijuana became legal 17 years ago via Amendment 20 in 2000, and twelve years later Rec became legal via Amendment 64 in 2012.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
He may not be a doctor, but he's got a lot of balls.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

fwiw - Medical Marijuana became legal 17 years ago via Amendment 20 in 2000, and twelve years later Rec became legal via Amendment 64 in 2012.

Assuming we are talking about the USA, which last time I checked Colorado is a part of, can we stop saying cannabis is "legal" ??

The DEA's web pages are pretty clear...

https://www.dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml

I get that Obama put zero-enforcement in place, but still. The federal law is the law.

When the Clinton's AWB was in effect, you didn't have states going and passing laws saying, "No, we're ignoring AWB here, go ahead and manufacture that rifle the way you want."

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
^ No one much gives a single fuck what the DEA thinks about this issue. So, no.

They've zero credibility when it comes to this issue, truly zero, and are as much a part of the problem as anyone or anything else. They and we are best served when they do what they're largely doing about this issue nowadays - which is to sit back and shut the fuck up.

The people of Colorado and many other States are finally fixing the DEA's and Fed's mess because they're too crooked or spineless or confused to do it themselves. It's long overdue.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Correction to you: MMJ began selling through dispensaries in 2008. Do the math! That's nine years ago. That's when many of the issues began!

Posts: 1312 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Correction to you: MMJ began selling through dispensaries in 2008. Do the math! That's nine years ago. That's when many of the issues began!

Yup, it's da DOPE!!!
Probably jazz music and colored folk also.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup, it's da DOPE!!!
Probably jazz music and colored folk also.

All you folks with CCW's , who buy firearms, who also smoke weed, eat edibles, possess a MMJ card... you're committing a Felony, in case you didn't know! Oh, I'm a jazz aficionado... put that in your bong And smoke it!