SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This woman, Laquisha Jones, assaulted 92 year old man with brick in racial attack in LA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This woman, Laquisha Jones, assaulted 92 year old man with brick in racial attack in LA Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted
Here is the woman, Laquisha Jones, that assaulted 92 year old Rodolfo Rodriguez beating him with a brick in LA. I really hope this worthless piece of evil shit gets charged and convicted of a hate crime and does at least a decade in prison. Pure fucking evil animal.

EDIT: Police say it is not a hate crime, REALLY. "The female attacker told Rodriguez, a U.S. resident who is from Mexico, to "go back, go back" and cursed at him, according to the witness." The police need to stop protecting these fucking animals.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/...ttack-487886651.html

"A woman was arrested in connection with the brutal assault of a 92-year-old man who was struck with a piece of concrete and berated during the Fourth of July attack.

Laquisha Jones, 30, of Los Angeles, was arrested Tuesday night near 60th Street and Crenshaw Avenue in the Willowbrook area of Los Angeles, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The attack on Rodolfo Rodriguez, part of which was captured on video by a witness who called 911, occurred at approximately 7:30 p.m. on July 4 in the area of East 118th and Robin streets.

A motive for the attack was not immediately clear, investigators said. Rodriguez was going for a walk in his neighborhood when he encountered the assailant. Once he was on the ground, a group of men started kicking him, the witness said. The female attacker told Rodriguez, a U.S. resident who is from Mexico, to "go back, go back" and cursed at him, according to the witness.

In an interview Tuesday with NBC News, the witness said she believes the woman was telling Rodriguez to "go back" to Mexico.

In a statement Wednesday afternoon, Los Angeles County Sheriff's investigators said the crime is not a "hate-related incident."

"Who would do this to anybody? A 92-year-old senior citizen," said Erik Mendoza, the victim's grandson. "What can he do to anybody? There's no harm that he meant."

In the witness video, a woman wearing a red shirt who was walking with a child can be seen holding what appears to be a piece of concrete."

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Trash

She was just pissed off that somebody stole her apostrophe.

Arrested on a street corner. How appropriate.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
In a statement Wednesday afternoon, Los Angeles County Sheriff's investigators said the crime is not a "hate-related incident."

Yeah, right Roll Eyes

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:

Yeah, right Roll Eyes

Stunning isn't it? Protected from such by the color of her skin. Clearly hate motivated by what the witness stated.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, right Roll Eyes

Stunning isn't it? Protected from such by the color of her skin. Clearly hate motivated by what the witness stated.

These black animals will always get a free pass. Mad

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's not getting a pass. The police found her, arrested her and charged her.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, right Roll Eyes

You forget, hate crimes, like hate speech, is a one-way street. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She's not getting a pass. The police found her, arrested her and charged her.

I know. I'm only referring to the "hate crime" part.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
In LA? Knowing the demographics of the LA county jail, she's going to be really popular. I'm sure the Mexican Mafia has plenty of female members in there. She'll have a green light waiting for her.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
In LA? Knowing the demographics of the LA country jail, she's going to be really popular. I'm sure the Mexican Mafia has plenty of female members in there. She'll have a green light waiting for her.

I figure that with her name known and a picture that some street justice will be administered.

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
In LA? Knowing the demographics of the LA country jail, she's going to be really popular. I'm sure the Mexican Mafia has plenty of female members in there. She'll have a green light waiting for her.

Be a damn shame if the guards were Mexican and just so happen to give her some play time with the Mexican inmates and let them know what she did to be in there, wouldn't it...

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Harming children or old people should double your sentence.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn’t you guys all get the memo that whites and ONLY whites are capable of a “hate crime”. She will get some BS assault charge and be out in 2 weeks with time served

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
That was a hate crime whether that's how she's charged or not. An attack on the elderly also carries more harsh penalties. What happened to the "men" who began kicking the old guy when he was down?

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't taken the time to look up their laws, but usually there are finely defined terms for hate crimes and often the public does not understand this and the media uses it to make it look like a suspect is getting preferential treatment.

An example would be the about biweekly reports we take from people who want a "hate crime" investigated because somebody called somebody a slur. Not a crime to begin with, and not subject to hate crime enhancement. In fact, only three or four actual criminal offenses are hate crime enhanceable here.

That doesn't mean that the suspect's motive is not relevant or could not be considered an aggravating (or mitigating, for that matter) circumstance when it comes to sentencing.

But it's so much easier just to claim that "it would be different if she was white"...

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah, right Roll Eyes

So she did it with love.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
From the picture of this suspect, I'd speculate that that is the state of her yap from the first moment she opens her eyes until they close. I bet the wisdom comes out non-stop!

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Of course CNN was leading with this story, "He was assaulted and told GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY".

Of course, no mention of attackers race or photos, all to get the Anti-Trumper Leftists spooled up, with the assumption is was some racist whites.

Even when the photo and description was available on the local website.

And honestly, this guy is gonna be fine. Over $200K on his Go Fund Me page.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one that has a problem with “hate crimes?”

Black, white, yellow, brown, whatever...crime is crime, whether it is motivated by hate or love or greed or lust or jealousy or coveting or demonic possession...

Why don’t we start prosecuting hate...and intense dislike...and moderate dislike...and disgust...and indifference...why stop at hate?

Posts: 2927 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
Am I the only one that has a problem with “hate crimes?”

Black, white, yellow, brown, whatever...crime is crime, whether it is motivated by hate or love or greed or lust or jealousy or coveting or demonic possession...

Why don’t we start prosecuting hate...and intense dislike...and moderate dislike...and disgust...and indifference...why stop at hate?

"Hate Crime" legislation is just the foot in the door toward thought control. I was avidly against it from the very beginning.

DaBigBR, has there ever been a case of a Black woman getting the "hate crime" enhancement?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post