SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This woman, Laquisha Jones, assaulted 92 year old man with brick in racial attack in LA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This woman, Laquisha Jones, assaulted 92 year old man with brick in racial attack in LA Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Old boy has of $300K - a least the family is honest about what happened

“On July 4th at around 7pm, my grandfather Rodolfo Rodriguez whose 92 years of age was going for his daily walk around the block when he was assaulted by and African American lady and five other guys. He is doing really bad, has a lot of bruises on his face and a broken cheekbone.’.

Posted for viewing, not solicitation of funds https://www.gofundme.com/3ctqm...s-for-my-grandfather

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
Am I the only one that has a problem with “hate crimes?”

Black, white, yellow, brown, whatever...crime is crime, whether it is motivated by hate or love or greed or lust or jealousy or coveting or demonic possession...

Why don’t we start prosecuting hate...and intense dislike...and moderate dislike...and disgust...and indifference...why stop at hate?

Oh I agree about hate crimes 100 percent and I am giving an example of how certain races are protected from them. IMO certainly not Constitutional giving preferential treatment of some races over other races for the same crime. Hopefully this will be addressed once Brett Kavanaugh is seated on SCOTUS.

Posts: 9736 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:

Black, white, yellow, brown, whatever...crime is crime, whether it is motivated by hate or love or greed or lust or jealousy or coveting or demonic possession...

Why don’t we start prosecuting hate...and intense dislike...and moderate dislike...and disgust...and indifference...why stop at hate?

"Hate Crime" legislation is just the foot in the door toward thought control. I was avidly against it from the very beginning.

DaBigBR, has there ever been a case of a Black woman getting the "hate crime" enhancement?

I don't have a clue. I've only heard of the hate crime enhancement being used in my state a very small handful of times. Cross burnings being the only specific instance I can remember. The term hate crime gets tossed around a lot on crimes committed against minorities, but it doesn't mean those offenses are being charged with the enhancement, either.

The term "hate crime" in the media means about as much to me as "assault weapon" because it's almost always used incorrectly.

Posts: 5158 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Black female attacks senior Hispanic male. Liberals have to be torn on this one.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the man was beaten not too far from the intersection where decades ago during the Rodney King riots, a group of blacks pulled Reginald Denny out of his truck and nearly killed him with among other items, a brick.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16660 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:

"Hate Crime" legislation is just the foot in the door toward thought control. I was avidly against it from the very beginning.

DaBigBR, has there ever been a case of a Black woman getting the "hate crime" enhancement?

I don't have a clue. I've only heard of the hate crime enhancement being used in my state a very small handful of times. Cross burnings being the only specific instance I can remember. The term hate crime gets tossed around a lot on crimes committed against minorities, but it doesn't mean those offenses are being charged with the enhancement, either.

The term "hate crime" in the media means about as much to me as "assault weapon" because it's almost always used incorrectly.

I charged a minority female with a hate crime at my first gig. She got convicted of it.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

Great point. In an effort to illustrate the hypocrisy of the Left, we legitimize by osmosis a false principle and are stuck with it lest we be declared hypocrites ourselves.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29679 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Man, the double fucking standards in this country just shock the ever living hell out of me.

A 62 year old WHITE guy in Chicago has been charged with two Class 3 felony hate crime charges for harassing a woman for wearing a Puerto Rican flag shirt. The cop in the background had to resign because of this shit too. GRRRRR!

Give the guy a drunken disorderly charge sure....But 2 Felonies for being an asshole? There is no justice and it's only going to get worse in anti-Trump territory.

Story >>>>HERE<<<<

Additional story about homeless white guy getting charged with a hate crime after hitting someone and calling them bad names after a gay pride parade. More double standards for the protected classes. FUCK ALL OF THEM. Getting sick and tired of it.

That story here

Posts: 2831 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post