SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We'll call this "Carma": Robber run down by victim, robber accidentally shoots self in head
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We'll call this "Carma": Robber run down by victim, robber accidentally shoots self in head Login/Join 
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Dang, can't watch from work. Delayed gratification on this one, I guess.

I promise you will smile, and like para hit replay at least a couple times. Big Grin

Oh yes, Hahaha! Yes it was worth the wait.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I just had to watch that video again - makes me smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
My Judeo-Christian social conscience dictates that I should not get any satisfaction or enjoyment from watching that video again and again and again and again and again and again and........... Big Grin

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Only thing make this video better is if his buddies had hit him. I think cops last name explains his smile.

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post