SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We'll call this "Carma": Robber run down by victim, robber accidentally shoots self in head
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We'll call this "Carma": Robber run down by victim, robber accidentally shoots self in head Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
http://abc7.com/news/video-sho...n-hawthorne/1801603/

I love the disclaimer of "Some viewers may find this disturbing."

I wasn't disturbed. I laughed and played it about a dozen times in a row. He nailed that cat. Cool

Oh, and by the way, trash- if you do live, you need to know that your faithful friends abandoned your ass.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh man this is good. Even the cop is holding back laughter as he described what happened. Big Grin

-----

Posts: 164 | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Damn, that's awesome. The dude ran his ass over with a purpose.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3848 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for a happy ending.... wonder how we'll be paying for his hospital stay and incarceration?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I went back and watched it a few more times. he he he

Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
The victim who was driving certainly treated the suspect to a Denny's Grand SLAM breakfast.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I can't listen to it right now, but watched the video. Is it just my or is that officer grinning happily while summarizing the situation? Razz Big Grin

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
I can't listen to it right now, but watched the video. Is it just my or is that officer grinning happily while summarizing the situation? Razz Big Grin

He can barely contain himself.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't see the stupid crook once the driver hits him. I was hoping he went under the car, but he's still alive, so, probably not.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Carson Wells in NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN:

I'm guessing this isn't the future you had planned for yourself when you first clapped eyes on those victims .

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Good contact on the number one pin, we have a strike for frame 1, big fat X on the scorecard. Any of his buddies up for frames 2-10, going for a 300 score.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:

The field reporter looked like she was trying to contain a wry grin during the intro.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm concerned for the driver, though.

That kind of thing can really screw up your car's front end alignment, y'know? Razz

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Shot himself in the head, but missed hitting anything vital.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm concerned for the driver, though.

That kind of thing can really screw up your car's front end alignment, y'know? Razz

He got it on video, though. So its worth the cost to be able tp replay itfor years to come

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
So where are the bleeding hearts saying hitting from behind with car is the same as shooting in back as the threat is over.

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
A 3000 lb. car at sufficient speed has more kinetic energy than, yes, even 10mm.

Posts: 27926 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
There's no future in robbing people Mr. Miscreant. Have you ever thought about going into the license plate making business? There are plenty of people willing to help you get started. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post