SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paging Lastmanstanding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paging Lastmanstanding Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted
You probably are not aware of this but you managed to get what is possibly the greatest thread in a while locked by posting political memes in it after the boss said not to.

Everyone else has been tip-toeing around this but that was my favorite thread and I would like it to go on so I am just going to throw this out here for you.

Thread

Thread

Thread

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Beat me to the posting.

But lets keep this notice up for Lastmanstanding to see when he checks in again.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I imagine the man is aware of the issue at hand. Repeatedly calling him out in the forum will not produce the desired result. What may happen, though is that he ceases posting altogether, or at least for a while. Think about it. Is that what we want?
Let's please take it easy. He simply missed my post, that's all. He's a member in good standing and we need to keep this in mind.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Linky to a key post about resolving the memes thread closure.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post