SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BMW plunges off parking garage Video
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BMW plunges off parking garage Video Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Eek
And, unfortunate, or fortunate, timing for the Tahoe.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Holy C... Guy in the Tahoe had his wits about him. Interview he said he heard something above him and pulled forward.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Traffic really IS bad in Austin

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Austin TX...where luxury vehicles go to die at the hands of complete morons...

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/20...ari-into-ravine.html

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I suspect that a) That might have smarted a bit, and b) That WON'T buff right out. Oops...

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I was waiting for the Tahoe to push a car off during all of its backing up. He sure got lucky he heard the noise and pulled forward.

This article said the female Bimmer driver survived

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I would like to hear the initial call from the Tahoe owner to his insurance agent.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
This is the second vehicle to fall from this same garage in 6 months. New barriers are being designed to replace the cable barriers in place now.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
I would like to hear the initial call from the Tahoe owner to his insurance agent.
It would make a good commercial for Farmer's who has a commercial series on weird events they've covered.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Holy C... Guy in the Tahoe had his wits about him. Interview he said he heard something above him and pulled forward.

Well, he was still moving backward when the car hit him, so it didn't help.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
That is pretty wild! Disaster averted.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Everyone was very lucky with this.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I've seen this. It's computers hacking into the car self drive feature. Furious 7. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Can you believe thats actually the second time this occured off of that deck this year? WTF??

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
This is why there will be no flying cars.
People are just too stupid.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

Watch the clip again...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Looked much the same as watching my brother through early morning cracked and sleepy eye lids falling in a heap of blankets from his upper bunk and landing just below my gaze. I can still hear him shriek and whimper. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is why we can't have flying cars.

Posts: 143 | Location: San Diego, California | Registered: May 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by varoadking:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

Watch the clip again...

No need for me to do so. He's clearly moving backward when the BMW lands next to him. He only starts moving forward after it starts to fall over onto the truck.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post