SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poll: Do you support posting ICE agents at polling sites?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll: Do you support posting ICE agents at polling sites? Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
You mean instead of the UN the democrats want? I'll see your UN dolt and raise you an ICE agent.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I think we'd have to hire a lot more of them.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waste of time.

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I settled on voting yes as the "Hell Yes" choice wasn't present. Won't have such a pressing need to ask this kind of question once the wall gets built....

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
In the jurisdictions where this would be most necessary, would the local politicritters allow it?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
How about coroners?

It would work in Cook County.....

We USED to put a Police Officer at every polling place. I HATED it. So because the law stated that there was to be no electioneering within 75 feet of the entrance of the polling place I would show up in the morning with tape measure and chalk in hand. I would them measure the exact 75 feet and mark it. I told the scum in no uncertain terms that if I saw them doing their thing inside the 75 feet they were going to jail. They beefed and tried to get me removed. Tried all sorts of things as a matter of fact. I would NEVER have allowed those two thugs as shown in the picture to stand around at any polling place I was assigned to. Somehow,someway they would have been gone.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post