SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poll: Do you support posting ICE agents at polling sites?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll: Do you support posting ICE agents at polling sites? Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Poll:

Question:
Do you support posting ICE agents at polling sites?

Choices:
Yes
No

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I support all forms of law enforcement at polling sites. Our elections are near sacred, and it seems that the ones that cry the loudest, are the ones that engage in fraud.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Of course. Who could possibly be against that?

If illegals are voting wouldn't that be foreign interference in our election process?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
How about coroners?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
How, exactly, do you think having them at polling places would work? Run checks on every voting individual?

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
How, exactly, do you think having them at polling places would work? Run checks on every voting individual?

I would think that just having them there would scare off the illegals from trying to vote...Just a guess.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3476 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rule of Law- Whatever they think best.

Remember this? Jackboot thugs with nightsticks at the polling station. No charges pressed or responded to.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Never happen, the Left would go apeshit, but it’s a great idea

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
My view is that the polls should be sacred. If after the fact there is fraud proven then have the guilty dig their own graves and then give them a bullet to the back of the head.

I think that would be a better solution than putting ICE agents in a place where they, and a large body of the public, wouldn't want them to be.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
How about coroners?

It would work in Cook County.....

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
And they should arrest and deport any illegal alien that attempts to vote

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GRIZZLYBEAR:

Deport? Hell, put them to work on a chain gang. If they get deported they're back in a week.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sure, sounds like a superb idea. I'd love to see an ICE paddy wagon idling in front of every polling place in the nation. That's not possible, of course, but boy oh boy, that would be great.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Originally posted by GRIZZLYBEAR:

Deport? Hell, put them to work on a chain gang Building The freakin' Wall!. If they get deported they're back in a week.

FIFA

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One hell of an idea! That would keep the illegals from voting and give us a fairer election vote.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It sure beats having a man tell you that you cannot vote because you have an NRA T shirt on or have a don't tread on me button, like Minn.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
How about coroners?

It would work in Cook County.....

Sometimes it is tuff to distinguish the dead from democrats.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I support ICE agents at polling places. Especially the polling places in jails.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1290009834

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Poll:

Well CNN should be notified that just after my vote, 96% of Americans believe an ICE agent should be posted at polling sites.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Hell yes.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post