SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For the coffee geeks - Technivorm
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For the coffee geeks - Technivorm Login/Join 
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yo_eddy:
quote:
Originally posted by wingspar:
Never heard of the Technivorm MoccaMaster. Looks interesting. Also, it looks like I could use my current Mellita #4 filters. Would that be true?

Yes. It uses #4 filters

Thanks. The photo of the box of filters for the Technivorm looked just like the #4 Mellita filters which I can get locally and have used since 1978.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just went through the same shopping due dilligence and wound up with the Bonavita BV1900TS. It's a straight up / no frills machine, that brews 32 oz. of
coffee in about six minutes.

It makes a very nice hot cuppa joe, and pre-heating the carafe helps to keep the coffee warmer longer, although drinking thee mugs doesn't take me too much time. My carafe does
not dribble.

My local Bed,Bath & Beyond matched the ~$125.00 Amazon price.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered the Bonavita BV1901PW from Seattle Coffee Gear for $75, their Black Friday sales price.

Posts: 2360 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post