SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The "mass shooting" thing gets a little too close to home for me..
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "mass shooting" thing gets a little too close to home for me.. Login/Join 
Picture of 81chop
posted Hide Post
I've made the decision I'm going to carry at work as soon as I get a good holster. Concealed is concealed, right? Nobody else will know. I'm not going to risk not being able to stop a situation if/when it ever arises.

Posts: 110 | Location: Central WI | Registered: March 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I ALWAYS recommend the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 for IWB carry. [/drift]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have worked in several places where policy prohibited being armed. I went deep concealment and kept my mouth shut.
Cant recommend that universally, but it worked for me.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post