SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rhino Shield Coating (Exterior Home Paint Alternative) Reviews
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rhino Shield Coating (Exterior Home Paint Alternative) Reviews Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Been hearing on the radio how great this stuff is and its warranty. (It's close to the time where we need to paint)

Then I read some online reviews and about the associated lawsuits. Nothing favorable online.

Anyone here have experience (positive or negative) with this stuff?

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
The truck liner stuff?

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
It’s being put on tanker trucks & trailers at the army depot where I work to protect against small arms.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a bid for my house. 23k. I passed.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I got a bid for my house. 23k. I passed.

That's about what we were bid. Then I read some online reviews, called back the salesman and indicated there would be certain wording added to the terms and conditions. He hasn't called back which leads me to believe this is a serious scam.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember a post on the forum talking about the stuff. If I recall correctly they do not have some special proprietary formula but they simply rebranded a type of paint.

Most have said it does not live up to expectations.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post