SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Idiots on the highway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Idiots on the highway Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted
So, recently drove back to Colorado from Virginia to get my old house ready to sell. This is what I saw in Kansas City and not a cop in sight. I was hoping that the jackass would fall and I'd get a chance to grind some burger while doing about 70. Some people are just too stupid to realize they're stupid.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
That's just a KC "ride along" in progress.

Yeah, Darwin not far off.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Other than not looking safe, it just seems really uncomfortable to be sitting there.

Why would one do that?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Part of me almost wishes the car in front would brake check them.

But that'd be mean.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be upset, it's one less dumbass to pollute the gene pool after they fall off and get their stupid ass run over.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
There was an incident across the river from here this week, two teenagers tooling along in their (more like one of their daddys') BMW, one of them standing up hanging out of the sunroof. The driver took a corner a little too fast, scraped the guardrail, and the doofus in the sunroof got thrown out. His "buddy" just kept on going. The impact was fatal. The cops found the "buddy" a couple days later; his life suddenly took a turn for the worse too, I suspect. No word yet on whether alcohol or pot were involved.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And you know that if wild child fell and got screwed up the taxpayers would be footing the bill because he has no insurance or is already on the government dole. And if he croaks you will see a plea for money to bury him.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwright1951:
And you know that if wild child fell and got screwed up the taxpayers would be footing the bill because he has no insurance or is already on the government dole. And if he croaks you will see a plea for money to bury him.

Ain't that the truth.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
quote:
Originally posted by dwright1951:

Ain't that the truth.

GoFundMe has become the life insurance / fire insurance / legal defense fund / savings account of the ghetto around here.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I'm down with go fund me for this. 21 century church fund raiser for those in need.

I certainly like it better than the Kings men showing up every 4/15 sword in hand wanting tribute.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On monday I had a 20 something female pass me on a two lane county road, in a double yellow line section.
at 60 m.p.h.
then
THEN!
she passed the car in front of me on another section of double yellow line.
again at 60 m.p.h.

I had it on the dash cam w/ the plate , but of course no LEO around to show it to.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post