SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    New to Sig Forum
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to Sig Forum Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Welcome, hope you like it here.

If you don't want an increase in spam, I suggest changing your location to something else. Smile
You'll need to go to the personal zone for that. There is a button upper left that looks like a compass. Make tbe change and scroll to the bottom and save.

I also asked to have your thread moved to the new member area. "What's your deal" is typically for bitchin' and complainin', but I can see it being mistaked for an introduction spot. Big Grin

Posts: 24 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I changed it

Posts: 24 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Its nice to be here

posted Hide Post
Thank you. I'm looking forward to participating in dialog with people that have a lot of knowledge about guns.

posted Hide Post
Thank you. I like the P238. Its easy to conceal and will do the job at close range.

posted Hide Post
Amen

posted Hide Post
thank you. Its nice to be here

posted Hide Post
Thank you. Vtail has been trying to get me to join for a few years. I finally saw the Light!

posted Hide Post
Thank you

posted Hide Post
Yes sir, I will review it. Thank you