SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    New to Sig Forum
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to Sig Forum Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone, I just joined and am happy to be part of the Sig community. I was referred here by my good friend Vtail, whom I've known for some 15 years. I've been a gun nut for over 40 years. I've had all kinds of makes and models of guns. Through my good friend Vtail, I purchased a P7 some 7 years ago, however, I didn't carry it. It was just a collectors item. But just recently had a come to Jesus moment and bought my first Sig. A P238. I really like this gun. Its easy to conceal and will the job nicely if necessary. My friend Vtail has been after me to join for several years, finally I'm here and looking forward to getting to know other Sig enthusiast.

Posts: 24 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Welcome, hope you like it here.

If you don't want an increase in spam, I suggest changing your location to something else. Smile
You'll need to go to the personal zone for that. There is a button upper left that looks like a compass. Make tbe change and scroll to the bottom and save.

I also asked to have your thread moved to the new member area. "What's your deal" is typically for bitchin' and complainin', but I can see it being mistaked for an introduction spot. Big Grin

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Welcome to sigforum. It’s a great place with some really good guys.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on your P238. It should serve you well for many years.

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Sig forum! Always happy to have new members and hope to see you around the forum

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Glad VTail convinced you to join us.

This is a place like no other in the internet.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Don’t forget to read and understand that waiver thing.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I love my P238 too. A solid little pistol.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8936 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome. There is a wealth of gun knowledge here.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard TomTom, any friend of Vtail’s is most welcome here.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:

Welcome! Don’t forget to read and understand that waiver thing.
Paragraph 38(c), Section 14.2, is especially important.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

And don't forget the uniform. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to post a pic of it....

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Welcome!
quote:
my good friend Vtail, whom I've known for some 15 years.
Big Grin I hear that on the 16th year, you're automatically granted sainthood Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Welcome, TomTom. Lots of wisdom here.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IntrepidTraveler:
Welcome!

And don't forget the uniform. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to post a pic of it....

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Good to have you aboard, Tom Tom.
This is by far the best gun forum alive today.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Do you have a cat?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomTom:
good friend Vtail, whom I've known for some 15 years.

I’m sorry Big Grin

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Lots of good fun, discussions, knowledge exchanged here.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post